4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 1232 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1232 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Rudy Luther Toyota from DealerRater.com

• December 2, 2016

I would like to share a terrific sales experience with Rudy Luther Toyota. Scott Smith and his manager went the extra mile to help answer my questions... and preview a specfic model that I had inquired about. After a day of searching for this vehicle high and low, Scott and his team were superb in addressing all my questions. What a fantastic example of putting the customer first ! I highly recommend this dealership!!

May 22, 2018

My service rep, Mia was just great. She knew who I was before I even got out of the car. She said the tech saw a dirty cabin filter, I told Mia that I... had one at home that I would install. Very helpful!

May 21, 2018

I really cant say anything bad except anytime I had a issue it was never resolved despite what the people on the phone say. The people on the phone ov...erpromise I asked questions when I went to get my keys they had no answer on how much a oil change would be I will be going to a different dealership soon ones that can answer how much an oil change will be.

Rudy Luther Toyota

Hello! I apologize for the inconvenience. I would like to hear more about your experience. Could you email us with the best number to reach you at? in...fo@rudyluthertoyota.com thank you for your honest feedback! We appreciate it.

May 21, 2018

Today I took my 2017 Rav4 in for its 25k service. Ryan got me checked in early and kept me updated while I waited. The lounge area was very clean an...d the coffee bar was fully stocked. I had a very pleasant experience!

Rudy Luther Toyota

Thank you for your feedback and thank you for choosing us! We hope to see you again!

May 20, 2018

From beginning to end, the service at this dealership is excellent: professional, efficient, and friendly. Trustworthy. Questions answered thorough...ly. Patient. Going the extra yard. This is the third lease I have had with this dealership. I come back because the service and care is genuine!

Rudy Luther Toyota

So great to hear! Thank you for sharing your experience. We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again :)

May 20, 2018

I brought my 2015 Rav4 in for routine maintenance and walked over to the dealer area to ask about a newer version. Roger Nelson assisted me and told m...e about leasing: I could save $122 on my current car's monthly payment, so I sent an online credit application that evening. The next day, Roger called me and said there was a car available and I returned to ask more questions. In about 1-1/2 hours, I left in a 2018 Rav4! Roger spent time to get my new car connected with my phone with Scout GPS, and gave a thorough tour of the car's features. Thank you for the fastest, easiest and most seamless car transaction I've ever experienced - and wish I could give Roger staff who assisted me even more stars!

Rudy Luther Toyota

Thank you for sharing your great experience and the kind words about Roger. We appreciate your business! Congratulations on the new Rav4!

May 18, 2018

Matt was very helpful, he was friendly and explained everything that is going to have to be fixed. He answered all my questions. He suggested I check ...with insurance agent to see if these repairs would be covered. I hit a bad pothole. I will be making an appointment next week for the repairs.

Rudy Luther Toyota

Oh no! So sorry to hear about the pothole issue - that's not fun! We're so glad we were able to help you get things figured out. Thank you for choosin...g us :) We look forward to serving you again.

May 18, 2018

I didn't have an appointment scheduled and they were able to not only get me in for a 60K maintenance package but were thorough at the same time in re...solving additional issues.

Rudy Luther Toyota

Thank you for sharing your great experience! We appreciate your feedback.

May 17, 2018

Eric helped me he was very helpful and informative. I recently purchased my first Toyota vehicle so I don???t know much about them. He made my visit w...orth while.

Rudy Luther Toyota

Hello Yesica! Thank you for sharing your experience. Welcome to the Toyota family, we're so glad to have you :) Have a great weekend.

May 17, 2018

Wendy Spillum is a good friend and helped me lease the perfect car! The process was quick, efficient, and everyone there made the process seamless and... exciting. Thank you!

Rudy Luther Toyota

So great to hear! Thank you for choosing us, and thank you for your business! Have a great weekend :)

8805 Wayzata Blvd Minneapolis, MN 55426