878 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Rudy Luther Toyota from DealerRater.com
  • Outstanding Attention to Customer Service

I would like to share a terrific sales experience with Rudy Luther Toyota. Scott Smith and his manager went the extra mile to help answer my questions and preview a specfic model that I had inquired about. After a day of searching for this vehicle high and low, Scott and his team were superb in addressing all my questions. What a fantastic example of putting the customer first ! I highly recommend this dealership!!

• Very Good experience.
    May 21, 2017

I thought Juri was patient and knowledgedable. He did'nt try to talk above us he answered every question so well. We arent very particular about car's just want reliable transportation which is what Toyota delivers for us. I would ask for Juri again and we will be back. Thank You.

• Richard Eiss
    May 21, 2017

I cannot speak highly enough about Rich Eiss. This is the 8th Toyota I have leased over the years and the reason that I keep coming back to Rudy Luther is because of Rich. He is very ethical and I trust his opinions and the guidance that he offers to me. He is willing to spend as much time with me as I want and answers my phone calls immediately. Rich makes the entire process fun and as long as Rich is at this dealership, I will return.

• Wonderful Experience
    May 20, 2017

Eric did a great job in going over all the features on my new Camry XLE. He made sure that I understood how to work each of them and had to go over them several times as I M not a technical person. I,think that the job he did will give me a wonderful experience driving my new Camry.

• Nettie was Awesome

Rudy Luther Toyota

Hi Bayla, so glad to hear those kind words.. Nettie is great isn't she?! We appreciate your business. Enjoy the new vehicle.

Nettie is just who we needed. She heard our needs and price requirements and helped us find the right car. We were so impressed with the efficiency of our exoerience. Call Nettie, you won't be disappointed!!

Rudy Luther Toyota

• Super friendly, knowledgeable, and efficient!

Rudy Luther Toyota

Thank you for the great review!

Nettie was fabulous! I was in for an oil change and hooked up with Nettie to chat as my current lease was coming to an end. Nettie reviewed all of my options. She was very knowledgeable and easy going. I did not feel pressured at all and was very happy with my experience. I ended up driving away with a new 2017 Rav 4 in less than 90 minutes. Will definitely be back!

Rudy Luther Toyota

Thank you for the great review!

• fun spending thousands of dollars.
    May 18, 2017

It was fun spending thousands of dollars.and good coffee too. Test drive was all we needed but I am a big fan of Prius anyway.

Rudy Luther Toyota

Thanks for the review! Enjoy the fancy new Prius!

Rudy Luther Toyota

Thanks for the review! Enjoy the fancy new Prius!

• Friendly and respectful salesmanship
    May 17, 2017

Rudy Luther Toyota

We appreciate your business, thank you for the great review!

Toyota makes a good product happy to have found just what I was looking for with certified warranty at a good price. The process was easy and there was no pressure.

Rudy Luther Toyota

We appreciate your business, thank you for the great review!

• Excellent experience
    May 17, 2017

Rudy Luther Toyota

Congratulations on the new vehicle! Thank you for the great review, we appreciate your business.

I am very pleased with my Corolla 2017 lease. A big thanks to Billy Devries for his help throughout the process. Me and my wife felt very comfortable and pleased; and would recommend him to all my friends and families.

• Smooth sailing
    May 16, 2017

Rudy Luther Toyota

Tori, thank you for your business. We're so glad you had a great and fun experience!

Came in looking for a new Toyota. Yuri was expecting me and was there to greet me right away. He has a car all set for me to drive. Helpful through the process and he made for a fun experience.