This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• rude people

They need to learn some good customer service worse place to buy a car! Everyone there is rude they feel their doing you a favor by selling you a junk car.

• Don't bother contacting via cars.com email

I tried to contact them via the cars.com email - but never got a response to the question I sent about a particular car.

• a great buying experience

a five star place to buy a used car , i would recomend buying a car at crows auto they have a good selection of used cars ,

• Great place for quality used cars

I've been going to Crowe's for something like 10 years. I've bought three Ford stationwagons form Crowe's. Unfortunately, I got into three accidents which of course has nothing to do with Crowe's.

• crows auto is a ripoff

crows auto san jose is a ripoff i am a single mom of 6 and this was the nicest car i have ever been able to get for us and i paid 3900 cash down on a truck and still owed 1800. i made 5 payments of 200 before the front end collapsed when i was driving on thanksgiving with all my kids and they wouldnt even help me get a tow. it cost me 1800 for new front end and as soon as i fixed it they pulled my truck out of my driveway in the middle of the night with a rope because i still owed 800 . the owner chris crow wanted 1000 before he would give truck back but instead he sold it and burned me out of 4900 . 23 days after i bought the truck is when i found out the front end needed to be replaced and i took a written estimate to crows from another shop and they didnot repair or offer to reduce the price at all they did nothing to help me