Autoland Toyota/Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge

• 2017 Toyota Highlander purchase

Thanks for the review, happy Jamel and the sales team at Autoland Toyota were able to assist you!

Our Salesman, Jamel, is an excellent representative of Autoland Toyota, Springfield. From the beginning, and throughout the experience, he was informative, patient, attended to all details and is truly professional. He explained the car options and never did we feel rushed. He followed up afterward by calling us, which showed he really cared. I can state these are valuable qualities, and know from my experience as a customer service representative that they are appreciated by the consumer. The whole organization is well tuned and the many individuals who contributed to the experience should be congratulated here as well. We would certainly say if you are in the market for a vehicle, visit Autoland Toyota and ask for Jamel C. Sincerely, Don & Rita

• RAV4 purchase

Excellent service!!!! Very satisfied with the customer service provided to me.

Excellent service!!!! Very satisfied with the customer service provided to me.

• Customer Review

Amazing service! Everyone was so helpful and cooperative with th buying process

Amazing service! Everyone was so helpful and cooperative with th buying process

• Car service

Had my car serviced and I didn't have to wait that long. Everything came out good.

• Fast and quick service

Really fast and hassle-free service. (Stop forcing me to write a review which is of more than 50 characters. Because this is what you get if you do so.) to

• The best purchase!

Great customer services and they give you the best attention possible, I feel satisfied with my purchase!

• Badabing, badaboom.

Was in for 5000 mile complimentary servicing. Was taken on time and was done in 1/2 hour.

Thanks for the five star review Margot, happy our service team was able to assist you quickly and efficiently!

• Fast Service without too much smiling

Service was quick and efficient. The rep could have been a little more friendly, upon arrival.

Thanks for the review, happy our service department were able to assist you!

Thanks for the review, happy our service department were able to assist you!

• Don't ever bring your car to be serviced here!

Brought in my van was told my car would be serviced early morning so brought it in night before. Left key with service man. Next day can't find my car or the keys. Had to call Chrysler company just to get them to diagnose car. Had no car for mom of twin boys during summer. Three days later after many, many phone calls I finally got my car back. I will not go back ever!

We are sorry we were unable to provide you with the same five star level of service that many of our customers have experienced. If you would like to discuss this further, please call our customer hotline at 877-777-7329.

• great service

service and advisor were outstanding would never think of having veh serviced or buying anywhere but autoland

Thanks for the five star review Karen, happy our service team were able to assist you!