Autoland Toyota/Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge

New 888-399-1091 Dealer Website
Used 888-923-8225 Email Dealer
Service 888-259-7505

• Toyota Prius 11/3/16

Thanks for the review, happy Nelson and the team at Autoland Toyota were able to service your vehicle!

Excellent customer service, definitely 5-star; all repairs required were discussed with me in advance for approval to move forward or decline. Top-shelf quality of repair, also 5-star. I am totally confident that my car is in good hands and Nelson performed a great job. He is an excellent mechanic and have no problem recommending his service or Autoland service dept in general. The facility is clean and well-managed by a very competent staff.

• Attorney

George and Mike were great. Professional, friendly and efficient. They made the process go well and without difficulty or stress. I would definitely recommend George and Mike to anyone looking for a new car.

• Tressa Dombroski

Knowledgeable & friendly staff make purchasing a vehicle a very easy & pleasant experience. We love Autoland Toyota :)

• Auto service

Gwen Rice my service consultant was very excellent and professional in providing service.

• Mr Alcantara

Muy bueno excellent very good , good car love the highlander, my kids love it fantastic, good service and support

• jim armstrong

Fast and professional - service rep - Dave Ventura

Fast and professional - service rep - Dave Ventura

• Perfect Service Appointment

I went to Autoland last Saturday and that was my first time at this location. Excellent customer service! I was told what was required for my car and how long it would take to fix it. This is unlike any experience I have received previously so I am very thrilled with how this place is run. Everyone was so friendly and the price for service was reasonable. I will definitely be back!

• Great overall experience, Melvin Mathew great job!

Melvin Mathew, went above and beyond, he has excellent customer service skills !

Thanks for the review Omaira, happy Melvin and the sales team at Autoland Toyota were able to assist you!

• Oil change service

The service writer explained everything clearly and precisely. The service tech was fast and efficient.

Thanks for the review Ian, happy the service team at Autoland were able to assist you!

• Service

They took great care of me and kept me informed every step of the repair.

Thanks for the review Jeffrey, happy the service team at Autoland were able to assist you!

They took great care of me and kept me informed every step of the repair.