Brookdale Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 1252 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

1252 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Brookdale Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM from DealerRater.com

• June 20, 2015

Customer service at this dealership is always friendly, easy, timely and exceptional. I appreciate their accommodating me every time I come in. I hate... to say they know me, because it sounds like I'm there all the time, but really it's just that their service people care.

May 21, 2018

Brian did a great job ask the right questions to find out what we need,and want. He knew his cars and trucks and help us find the best deal. We are en...joying our new Ram. I had an accident in April do to bad weather,it was a Ram 1998, I miss it it was a great truck,so now we have an other one thank to Brian. LORETTA & STEVE SWEDBERG

May 16, 2018

Excellent service with minimal pressure to buy. Hear the concerns after I thought I knew what I wanted and steered me in the right direction when I re...alized I was thinking of the wrong car. All I can say is I am extremely happy about my purchase!

May 13, 2018

The absolute best experience ever! Jerome was extremely helpful and very informative. We spoke over the phone a couple times and called to see if I w...as ready for an appointment to stop in and take a look. He made sure I got the best deal and was within my budget! There was no pressure... he took his time and answered all of my questions. ( even though I showed up right before they closed...) Keith in the finance department was also informative and truly a nice guy! I got a follow up phone call the next day from Jerome (on his day off) to say happy Mother???s day and see how things went on the first day with my new car! Such an overall great guy!!! My cousin came to pick up my other car (even though Jerome offered to drive it home for me!) and she and her husband were so impressed with him that she made an appointment to look for a new car also!!! He truly took all of the fear out of my car buying experience!!!!

May 2, 2018

Everyone we worked with made the process of purchasing a vehicle very easy. There were no high pressure sales and everyone was very friendly. Thanks.

April 25, 2018

Everyone was so nice and attentive! The deal was clear and well delivered! My husband was in and out within 5 minutes of signing the paperwork. Thank ...you for everything

April 22, 2018

So happy with the purchase of my new ram 1500. Everyone I worked with was easy to work with and really helped me get the best deal. they even stayed l...ate to help me out. Big thanks to mandrell and Keith. Will be recommending them to anyone looking for a new vehicle.

April 19, 2018

Came in for a test drive after finding this model online and fell in love with it. Everyone was very friendly and helpful! Thank you so much!

April 10, 2018

Thank you Scott Hanson to work with me and help fix concerns. Definitely made things right.and can count on him to fix problem and come up with solut...ions. I appreciate him working with me. Gf has enjoyed the jeep she bought from him. There service is excellent and easy to work with. Thank you for the help.

April 9, 2018

Great experience all thanks to Jerome/Country. Definitely go see him if you???re in the dealership. Super friendly guy who is willing to work with you... to make sure you leave the dealership happy. Goes above and beyond

Brookdale Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM