New 877-223-7695 Dealer Website
Used 888-440-6843 Email Dealer
Service 888-886-0683

Average based on 965 reviews
  • Superior Ford is great

Just picked up a brand new Ford Fusion from Superior. Jordan my sales guy did a great job. Thanks

Mike, congrats on your new Ford Fusion! I am thrilled to hear that Jordan did a great job and we hope to see you again for your Fusion's first service visit. Sincerely, Micheal Sehr - Sales Manager, msehr@superiorford.com

• No help with failed F150 6 months after purchase

I was compelled to lease a 2015 F150 here by the sales experience with David Slipka, he's a consummate pro who made this a pleasant process. Truck is specifically for pulling a new travel trailer so the integrated trailer braking system was a big factor in choosing this vehicle. Unfortunately the trailer brake module failed so I've been unable to use my trailer this summer, apparently Ford has this part on national backorder and my attempts to engage the GM at this dealership (Doug) has been fruitless as he doesn't answer phone or return voice mails. I'll have to go up to district Mgr level and unfortunately must rule this dealer out for renewing any lease.

• Good Luck after the sale!

Good luck if you have any issues with a used car purchased at Superior. The customer service was fine during the sale, but horrible since then. The day after I bought a used vehicle in April I discovered it was missing the Tire Inflator Kit and the keypad entry code. I didn't realize the car didn't come with a spare tire when I bought it so the tire repair kit is a necessity. 1 month, 5 emails, 1 text and 1 voicemail later I still haven't heard from anyone as to when I can expect the missing tire kit.Thankfully the car runs great ~ I just hope I don't have a flat before Superior resolves this problem. Ugh.

We appreciate your honest comments. We always look for opportunities to improve so we would like to discuss this matter with you further. Please reach out to us at your earliest convenience so we can address your concerns and understand how we can better serve you in the future. Thank you again for your review and we hope to speak with you soon.

• Great service from Doug Kimbrel and David Slipka

Doug Kimbrel and David Slipka provided excellent customer service every step of the buying process. My Mom was unsure of what she wanted to buy. Doug was very patient and explained some viable options. We then worked with David to make her comfortable understanding all the features of the vehicle and allowing her to experience the vehicle during the test drive. At no point did we ever feel pressured to buy. She ended up leasing a 2015 Ford Focus and is extremely happy. Thanks for the top notch buying experience. Sean

Sean, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! Our goal is for all our customers to enjoy a stress and worry free experience. We?re glad we provided this to you. Thank you for this feedback!

• Friendly staff

The staff was very helpful and friendly, this won't be the last vehicle I buy from Superior Ford. Adam Pietig

• Never AGAIN!

We went to Brookdale Ford to look at a used Honda listed at 1400 on 2/7/15. I had emailed Derek about the car and called him just prior to coming to make sure the vehicle was available. Our first greeting by the gray haired, old, rude, receptionist was barely a greeting, more like a stare waiting for me to ask for who I wanted. The employee, Derek, that I had been emailing insisted that I ask for him when I come in but he turned out to be to busy to deal with such a "small deal" and passed me off to someone else who never did introduce himself. The first thing out of the next salesman's mouth was, "the car is a little rough, its missing the headliner." None of this was mentioned in the ad, the multiple emails with Derek or when I called Derek prior to driving out to Brookdale Ford. I would NEVER go back here to look at a car. While I was there that day to look at a low cost, older vehicle, I will also be in the market for another newer car shortly but will take my business elsewhere.

CRC, we deeply regret to hear your recent shopping experience with us was handled so poorly by our Team. Customer service is our number one priority so we are disappointed to hear we failed to provide you with the quality service you deserve. Please give us a call at your earliest convenience and we will do our best to make this better, if we still can. Thank you for this honest feedback and we hope to hear from you soon.

• Great service

Thanks for taking the time to sent in a review. We appreciate all feed back.

They did a great job the second time they fixed the problem. They got a bad part first time, it went out I brought truck back in and they took great care of me. Had it done the next day.

• Awesome!

No complaints about anything at the moment. Keep up the good work.

No complaints about anything at the moment. Keep up the good work.

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Carmel! At Superior Brookdale Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

• Ford F150 pickup

I appreciated the prompt and helpful service. Joe our salesman was especially helpful.

• service

Express lane was very efficient for service. Good experience

Thank you so much for your feedback, Lisa! If there is ever anything else we can do to assist you, please let us know! Take care!

Express lane was very efficient for service. Good experience