4.5
230 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lupient Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Mister

• Terrible experience

If i could put 0 stars i would i have never been treated so poorly in any way with a business. Made an inquiry about a vehicle and was contacted by nice customer service person. She set an appointment. I was greeted by a salesman asked me some questions acted quite strange. Asked me to fill out an application for credit. I explained was not interested in financing. I asked if he could get car pulled around for my wife to look at. He though it would be better if i sat in the lounge abd we should come get him when my wife arrived and i was ready to make a deal. I have a terminal brain tumor and was looking forward to the experience. The worst customer service i have ever had. The worst thing for business is bad word of mouth. My wife works for a large company accross the freeway and will spread the word to the large amount of employees she works with.

• Great Service!
    April 18, 2017

Smail and Dave both went above and beyond to find me exactly what I wanted. Great group of people! I've enjoyed my 25+ year association with Lupient Chevrolet!

• Service
    April 11, 2017

My service advisor Chad was very helpful! He took the time to listen and believed me when I said I wasnt crazy about the noise I heard!!! We even went for a test drive and he didn't hear it but had them take it on another drive and they found what was making the noise. Thanks again Chad!!

• Service

• Sales employee
    April 6, 2017

Chuck Evans is great person to work with on inquiring about cars or trucks dealings.No's his stuff has always be helpful.Great personality

• Sales
    April 4, 2017

Great; Chuck did a great job. I enjoy my new car and everyone was helpful and friendly. I had a good experience and would go back.

• Purchase of Chevy 2017 LT-Z71 Crewcab from Jim Steffen @ Lup
    March 17, 2017

Jim Steffen did an excellent job taking care of my purchase of a new 2017 Silverado LT-Z71 crew cab pick-up. I ended up adding a number of additional accessories tot he pick-up & Jim brought the parts manager in to review & comment on the items that I was adding to be sure everything was properly coordinated. Jim contacted me on the phone three separate times to advise me on the status of the order and to arrange for the internal paperwork & financing at the dealership. Jim's attention to detail & thoroughness was greatly appreciated, and I would not hesitate to recommend Jim to any of my friends. On the finance side, Sonja did a excellent, and painless job, of handling the paperwork with GM credit as well as all of the title transfer materials the State of MN requires. Very present overall experience with Jim, Rick (parts) & Sonja.

• 2014 Cruze
    March 3, 2017

Zac and jor were helpful. Got a Chevy Cruze today. Very easy to deal with. I'll be sure to send friends and family members.

• Surprise New Car
    March 2, 2017

We were getting our car serviced because of their great service dept when a salesperson asked if she could show us an offer. Turns out she had been trying to find us to help with our old car because it was getting up in the mileage dept. We ended up buying our first brand new car from her and the experience was wonderful easy, we are very much enjoying the new car and will never go anywhere else for our transportation needs.