Lupient Chevrolet

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

3.9
  • Lease

Hands down to Chuck Evans. I leased a vehicle for my first time ever. Very knowledgeable, friendly, and helpful man.

• Horrible Service

Do not use Lupient for service. I took my car in for service. A day after my car was returned to me, a day in which I didn't drive anywhere. I notice...d a large dent in my door. I brought it to their attention but they refused to fix the dent. After I complained the dealership was very rude. Horrible customer service!

• Horrible service

Stripper the head of my Oil plug off and did not tell me until my normal mechanic dealership Told me when I got mile change and now lupient says is sa...ying it’s normal maintenance every other oil change to replace that which is a lie

• Jeep Wrangler

Working with Taylor Dunbar was great he was walking out to his car for lunch and I stopped him and he was cool about it and I said I am interested in ...looking at jeeps. He said to me can I get back to you and I said yes here is my number and I said text me your info. He did at that moment and when he got back from Lunch he followed up with the jeeps I was looking at. Unfortunately there wasn't a jeep in my price range or stayed! I will check back and work with Taylor again!!! He is very thorough!!!!!!

• Love these guys.

Friendly and knowledgeable service writers greeted us, and the intake process was brief, but thorough. Also, Rick Stewart was very helpful, as was J.R...., from the parts department The staff diagnosed and quickly fixed three problems, all covered in the warranty. I have tried two other GM dealers for repairs, but after receiving prior excellent service, I settled on these guys about two years ago, and am very pleased with their service.

• Terrible experience

If i could put 0 stars i would i have never been treated so poorly in any way with a business. Made an inquiry about a vehicle and was contacted by n...ice customer service person. She set an appointment. I was greeted by a salesman asked me some questions acted quite strange. Asked me to fill out an application for credit. I explained was not interested in financing. I asked if he could get car pulled around for my wife to look at. He though it would be better if i sat in the lounge abd we should come get him when my wife arrived and i was ready to make a deal. I have a terminal brain tumor and was looking forward to the experience. The worst customer service i have ever had. The worst thing for business is bad word of mouth. My wife works for a large company accross the freeway and will spread the word to the large amount of employees she works with.

• Service

My service advisor Chad was very helpful! He took the time to listen and believed me when I said I wasnt crazy about the noise I heard!!! We even went... for a test drive and he didn't hear it but had them take it on another drive and they found what was making the noise. Thanks again Chad!!

• Mister

Jim Steffen did an excellent job taking care of my purchase of a new 2017 Silverado LT-Z71 crew cab pick-up. I ended up adding a number of additional ...accessories tot he pick-up & Jim brought the parts manager in to review & comment on the items that I was adding to be sure everything was properly coordinated. Jim contacted me on the phone three separate times to advise me on the status of the order and to arrange for the internal paperwork & financing at the dealership. Jim's attention to detail & thoroughness was greatly appreciated, and I would not hesitate to recommend Jim to any of my friends.

• Great servic

If you are looking for a new or used car, this is the place to go. Your one stop shop. Everyone from the salespeople to finance to the service folks ...are super friendly, very upbeat, and work very hard to help you while making sure you aren't pressured. Ask for Miley for a sales rep. He won't steer you wrong.

• If you are looking to buy a car, talk to Dia Vang.

If you are in the market to buy a car with excellent customer service, then I highly recommend Dia Vang. From the initial contact, through the purchas...ing process, and even after the purchase, Dia provided the utmost in customer service. From my experience the quality of customer service drops off after you buy the car. This was not the case with Dia. Throughout the process she was detail oriented and did the little things. I appreciated it. There is no doubt I would purchase another car with Dia's help.

Lupient Chevrolet