4.5
234 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Lupient Chevrolet from DealerRater.com
  • Mister

Jim Steffen did an excellent job taking care of my purchase of a new 2017 Silverado LT-Z71 crew cab pick-up. I ended up adding a number of additional accessories tot he pick-up & Jim brought the parts manager in to review & comment on the items that I was adding to be sure everything was properly coordinated. Jim contacted me on the phone three separate times to advise me on the status of the order and to arrange for the internal paperwork & financing at the dealership. Jim's attention to detail & thoroughness was greatly appreciated, and I would not hesitate to recommend Jim to any of my friends.

• Truck purchase
    May 2, 2017

Came in on 4/29 to purchase a new vehicle. Made it very clear the type of truck and lease price I was looking for. Was able to test drive an applicable Silverado LTZ and was shown in depth all the technology and how to properly utilize them. During the buying process was disappointed with the trade in offer so kept my previous vehicle as well (recognize this is not at the fault of the sales person) but otherwise felt that the sales personnel did what they could to put my purchase reasonably close to my requested lease price. Overall process was fairly smooth, would feel good about buying from this dealership again.

• Excellent working with the team
    May 1, 2017

Smail did a great job & brought a no nonsense, customer 1st focus to the table throughout. I'd highly recommend him to anyone. Easy and painless

• Great salesman
    May 1, 2017

Had an awesome experience working with edin. He was able to get me a car I wanted that they did not have on the lot.

• Terrible Experiencw
    April 18, 2017

If i could put 0 stars i would i have never been treated so poorly in any way with a business. Made an inquiry about a vehicle and was contacted by nice customer service person. She set an appointment. I was greeted by a salesman asked me some questions acted quite strange. Asked me to fill out an application for credit. I explained was not interested in financing. I asked if he could get car pulled around for my wife to look at. He though it would be better if i sat in the lounge abd we should come get him when my wife arrived. The worst customer service i have ever had. The worst thing for business is bad word of mouth. My wife works for a large company accross the freeway and will spread the word to the large amount of employees she works with. I suffer from a brain tumor and have issues explaining myself.

• Terrible experience

If i could put 0 stars i would i have never been treated so poorly in any way with a business. Made an inquiry about a vehicle and was contacted by nice customer service person. She set an appointment. I was greeted by a salesman asked me some questions acted quite strange. Asked me to fill out an application for credit. I explained was not interested in financing. I asked if he could get car pulled around for my wife to look at. He though it would be better if i sat in the lounge abd we should come get him when my wife arrived and i was ready to make a deal. I have a terminal brain tumor and was looking forward to the experience. The worst customer service i have ever had. The worst thing for business is bad word of mouth. My wife works for a large company accross the freeway and will spread the word to the large amount of employees she works with.

• Great Service!
    April 18, 2017

Smail and Dave both went above and beyond to find me exactly what I wanted. Great group of people! I've enjoyed my 25+ year association with Lupient Chevrolet!

• Service
    April 11, 2017

My service advisor Chad was very helpful! He took the time to listen and believed me when I said I wasnt crazy about the noise I heard!!! We even went for a test drive and he didn't hear it but had them take it on another drive and they found what was making the noise. Thanks again Chad!!

• Service

• Sales employee
    April 6, 2017

Chuck Evans is great person to work with on inquiring about cars or trucks dealings.No's his stuff has always be helpful.Great personality