Luther INFINITI of Bloomington

101 reviews

101 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Luther INFINITI of Bloomington from DealerRater.com

Read reviews that mention:

June 1, 2019

I had the best car buying experience ever. We bought QX60 for a very good price. Steve is wonderful to work with. He was able to answer any questions and... unlike other dealerships, he did not force us in buying the car. He gave us enough time to research and that is very impressive. I have looked at several trim levels and Steve was able to answer all our questions. This made our car buying experience very easy. Thank you Steve.

May 7, 2019

My husband and I went to Luther INFINITI of Bloomington to look at a vehicle we found online. We were immediately greeted by Taylor once we got out of... our vehicle. Taylor was super friendly, knowledgeable and willing to do what it took to make sure we loved our new vehicle. He moved the purchase process very quickly and was overall very great to work with. Would highly recommend Taylor as a contact for your next INFINITI purchase.

Taylor Ruehling

Sales Associate

April 23, 2019

As of last week I've now purchased 3 vehicles from Steve DiFiore at Luther Infiniti in Bloomington. Each time, without exception, Steve was professional,... informed, and willing to go the extra mile. The vehicle I purchased most recently came from another Luther dealership. Steve took the time to locate it, research it (CarFax, etc.) and even go and get it so that my wife and I could drive it in Bloomington where we were looking at other vehicles. He did this because it's what was best for my wife and me based on our wants and needs. I would highly recommend Steve to anyone interested in a vehicle from Luther regardless of the vehicle make! He truly has the best interests of his customers in mind. That is what has made us customers for life.

March 20, 2019

I purchased a used Subaru from Luther Infiniti of Bloomington about 6 years ago and have been bringing it to their service department since I got it. It... is the best experience I have ever had with a service department. Matt does great work on my car and is always honest with what I need to get done. The service manager, Rudy, is wonderful too. He is friendly and clearly explains things so I understand what needs to be done. He also patiently answers all my questions. I will never bring my car anywhere else.

March 19, 2019

I had been to about 7 different dealerships before I was supposed to meet a sales person at Luther Infiniti in Bloomington. After there was some miscommunication,... Steve came out simply to make sure I was comfortable and asked if I needed anything. From there I worked with him throughout the entire process. Couldn't be happier. Steve even followed up in the coming weeks to make sure I still loved my purchase. Would recommend him and have recommended him.

Brad Marr

Director of Finance

(4.8) 15 reviews

January 28, 2019

Steve DiFiore is an excellent salesman to work with. He always remembers your needs and does what he can to help you out at all times. My car is a dream!... I LOVE it. The used car Manager, Scott was a huge help as well! They truly do want you happy and treat you like family. You cannot find a better dealer to work with. The first time you buy from them, you won't go anywhere else again!

Scott Hanebeck

Manager

January 20, 2019

Have purchased/leased 14 Infinities in past 25 years. Everyone at Bloomington Infiniti has treated us great, like family. Curt has assisted us for all... 25 years, and many of the staff have as well. Consider the staff and this dealership outstanding and a fantastic place to take care of one's transportation needs.

Curt Bawek

Service Lane

Nate Klitzke

Sales Consultant

December 20, 2018

Steve was able to get us into the low mileage Infiniti we were looking for in just a couple days. Everything went extremely smoothly and Steve went out... of his way to be available on our schedule.

November 5, 2018

When I had a problem with a service , got action immediately. Excellent service, people are very knowledgeable and friendly\y and know, what to do..

Jeffery Bruening

Manager

(5.0) 10 reviews

Curt Bawek

Sales Manager

October 23, 2018

Our salesman Dave Mrozek at Luther Infinity made a challenging budget/wish list obstucale result in a good & responsible buying experience. Every time... there was a question raised his response was knowledgeable and professional. We were never made to feel uncomfortable or pressured throughout the process. He is the standard of a knowledgeable professional that will help you find the right car for you. Charlie & Susan Danielson 2019 QX50

Dave Mrozek