Walser Toyota

4.4 out of 5 (4.4) 244 reviews

• October 23, 2017

I had a great experience last Friday buying my new 2018 Toyota C-HR. I originally thought I'd only be able to afford a used car....boy was i wrong. T...hey played with the numbers and my monthly payment is exactly what I can afford on a three year lease. A special thank you to Khoa Ha and his manager Muriel, my experience was top notch and painless. I am recommending Walser Toyota Bloomington to all my friends, family and co-workers.

Thanks for reviewing us, Beth! We're so glad to hear you had such an awesome experience at Walser Toyota. We hope you love every mile in your new ride...!

May 28, 2018

Car paperwork was completed in the morning with the wife coming to pick it up at the end of the day. Plenty of time to wash the car and vacuum the ins...ide. Neither was done. Not even enough gas in the vehicle to make it back home (10 miles away) without the gas light coming on. No survey or email from them wanting my input with how pleased I was with their customer service. I can see why they don't want to hear about their customer service! Called to discuss with the general manager, but he as too busy to call me so had one of his helpers call me. He showed no compassion or remorse. I absolutely will not purchase another vehicle from this location!!

Jim - We would like to sincerely apologize for the inconveniences you experienced. Thank you for taking the time to speak personally with our General ...Manager, Greg Davis, today. We know you have the choice to shop anywhere, which is why customer care is so important to us. We will use this feedback to improve our processes for current and future customers. We hope you'll give us another opportunity to show you that. Please feel free to reach out to Greg again if you would like to speak directly or have any other concerns. Thank you.

February 22, 2018

My Girlfriend and I went in to buy a Prius V. We had already identified the ones available and Willie came out and greeted us. He was polite and knowl...edgable. He ran in to grab the keys and we ended up buy-in the car. The only downside is we worked the deal with weather tech mats. The front and middle came in the following day, although we were not notified. The cargo area has not arrived yet and it has been 6 business days. I am curious on why the largest floor manufacturers would struggle with the 3rd most popular car in the world. The cargo area carpet is unprotected and is tan, in MN in the middle of winter, that is a long time to wait for a very popular product.

Corey We hope you're loving every mile in your Prius V, and we appreciate this feedback. We sincerely apologize for the inconvenience you experienced,... and we will use this review to improve. We hope you'll give us another chance to show you that. Thank you - Greg Davis, General Manager

November 30, 2017

I worked with Roger Gibson and had a very good experience. I appreciated that he took his time with me so I was able to find the right car for me. He ...met me at another dealership to show me other used cars. When I bought my Tucson from him he spent a lot of time going over all the new features. Roger was very pleasant and fun to work with. He was not pushy and helped guide me thru the whole process.

Thanks for telling us about your experience, Laura! We're happy to hear you enjoyed working with Roger to purchase your new vehicle. Enjoy every mile!

November 19, 2017

I inherited a Toyota Avalon from Texas and brought it in to Walser for an oil change. What a wonderful dealer. Fast, professional, and I was very im...pressed at the diversity of the staff - women and people of color working the service center and the sales floor. That doesn't happen by accident and it's pretty freakin' great. I'm with them for life now!

Thanks for sharing your experience, Terre! We truly appreciate your kind words, and look forward to helping you again. Welcome to the Walser family!

October 23, 2017

The mechanics are dishonest, the head mechanic helps the mechanics be dishonest, they sabotage your vehicle to keep you coming back and paying for rep...airs.

Jeffrey, we sincerely apologize that your experience at Walser Toyota did not meet your expectations. Our Service Technicians attempt to make every ve...hicle repair as effectively and efficiently as possible, and in an open and honest way. We have tried reaching you to discuss your concerns further, but have not been able to connect. Please contact our General Manager (Greg Davis, 612-282-6161) so we can better assist you. Thank you.

August 26, 2017

Elisa was great to work with to buy my new (to me) Prius V. She wasn't pushy at all but was very knowledgable and helpful. Setting up financing was ea...sy too. Overall, great experience!

Thank you for telling us about your experience working with Elisa here at Walser Honda, Jessica! It is wonderful hearing she was knowledgeable, helpfu...l, and that you had an overall great experience working with her. Enjoy your new Prius V!

August 17, 2017

I have to save for being a senior citizen I met a young man to purchase a truck his name is Dylan this guy went over and Beyond selling this truck to ...me he will take care of you a hundred 50% if you're not satisfied he understands he wants your business but he cares about what he does I decided against the vehicle he said no problem and he stuck by it if you really want to feel comfortable about buying a used vehicle go to Walser experienced Auto and ask for Dylan you won't go wrong trust him, I'm a disabled vet and I surely appreciate what this young guy did for me!!!!!

It is fantastic to hear that Dylan at Walser Experienced Autos made you feel comfortable while you were looking at new vehicles! Thank you for sharing... your experience with us and for leaving a great review - we hope to get the chance to help you again in the future!

August 12, 2017

Wanted to buy a new 2017 RAV4 Limited. I had a trade, which I knew I was upside down on. However, out of 3 dealerships who offered me a price, Walser ...Bloomington was 5-$800. under the other two, which still left me upside down, but was willing to pay the difference off or roll it into deal. They neither cared nor wanted to work with me to figure out a way to make this deal work. I guess they do not need the sales. I have marked them off and will go to the other two Toyota Dealership in town to see if I can strike a deal. If not the comparable and better rated Ford Escape or Honda has been highly recommended. Very disappointed in this dealership

Vickie, thank you for the feedback on your experience at our dealership. Our goal is to make sure everyone has a good experience here and we never wan...t anyone to leave the store feeling like we did not want to sell them a car. We would love to have another opportunity to earn your business.

August 2, 2017

Had an excellent experience buying a used highlander from Roger Gibson. He was straight forward, pleasant, and patient with us. The dealership gave ...us a fair price and an excellent trade in. The lifetime power train is a nice perk for a used car too!

We're happy to hear that you had a an excellent experience buying a Highlander with Roger! We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a 5 star revi...ew!