Walser Toyota

333 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

October 12, 2019

We went to Walser Toyota looking to test drive the Sienna and then were going to go to Walser Honda to test drive an Odyssey. We mentioned what out plan... was to our Salesperson Jerry Eaton and he said he had a used Odyssey on the lot so we could drive both there for comparison. We discovered we liked the Odyssey the best and loved the that specific Odyssey that Walser Toyota had. The price was a little higher than we were prepared for so Jerry helped us search other Walser dealerships to see what other used Odysseys might be available and he even drove us out to Walser Honda to take a look at another one. I thought that was awesome that a salesperson could take the time to help us visit one of the company's other dealers. After test driving the one at the Honda dealership we decided the Odyssey at the Toyota Dealership was the best one for us so we bought it. We love Walser's no haggle pricing. Jerry was great, put no pressure on us, and just wanted to help us find the right car for our needs. He was fun to talk too and we got to know him pretty well while we were there. He spent several hours with us. When it comes time to get my next car I will come to Walser Toyota first and ask for Jerry. My first experience with Walser was 3 years ago when I was shopping for an older used car and tried a couple there Experienced Autos locations. The sales people were great then too and I bought a 10 year old Toyota Corolla. My positive experience at that time is what brought be back to Walser this time.

October 11, 2019

Great teamwork by Kela Smith and John Diffley. John really got to know us on a personal level and was real down to earth. Like a good friend should be... he helped us make the right choice for us. We walked out of there with a great RAV4. Much appreciated guys. Wish I could leave some emojis.

• February 23, 2019

Excellent services. Friendly professional salesmen. Easy and quick loan approval. Recommend walser Toyota for anyone who wants to buy a vehicle. Walker... is better service than other Toyota dealer I have been to.

That's great to hear! Thanks for reviewing us, Van!

October 11, 2019

Very friendly staff willing to work with you for what you need. They gave me a great trade in deal w/ a quick buying process.

October 11, 2019

This is the first used car I have purchased in 30 years. I was very nervous about it but Spike was fantastic at helping me to find exactly what I needed.

October 11, 2019

Alana Berg was great to work with. She made the process pretty painless and didn’t try to push me into something extra. I will definitely return with all... my future car needs.

October 11, 2019

I've bought many cars though the years and it has always taken several hours. After all is said and done, you leave irritated and exhausted. That wasn't... my experience at Walser. For the first time, I walked in, signed a few documents and drove away with my new car in time for dinner without feeling crabby or tired. It was speedy and friendly service.

October 10, 2019

So I walked in not knowing if I was going to purchase a vehicle at all. I was unsure and honestly kind of scared. However when Jessie had came over to... help me and went into detail about the car, I fell in love! He is honestly the sweetest! My sister and I joked, even telling his boss he needs a raise! He left us happy and eventually purchasing a new car! I appreciate the fact that he was very professional and talked in a kind manner. He made my sister and I feel very comfortable asking any questions or concerns we had! I am thankful for Jessie. I am telling you guys, THAT is the GUY you need to talk to if you ever walk into Walser Toyota looking to purchase a vehicle! Everything from information to hospitality, Jessie is your guy! I am so happy and thankful about my brand new car! Thank you Jessie! We love you!

October 10, 2019

Chris Novak was outstanding during the entire process. No pressure - gave info and worked to get me into the truck I loved at a great monthly rate! HIGHLY... recommend his services!

October 10, 2019

great experience. we didn’t feel pressured at all but we’re very well educated about options. we were met with patience and respect and felt like we were... listened to