Coon Rapids Chrysler Dodge Jeep RAM

751 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 5, 2019

Keith Haemig and Bruce Kittilstved were excellent salesman. They took great care of us and treated us like family. Will definitely look to return to this... dealership for future car purchases.

We love hearing this! Thank you for the kind review. We look forward to working with you again in the future.

November 26, 2019

James Berrisford helped me pick out the perfect vehicle. No pressure to buy, or go above my budget, just great customer service. Couldn’t be any happier.... Thank you James!

You're welcome, DT! We are so glad to see that James's knowledge and expertise led you to the perfect car for you. Congratulations on your purchase; p...lease come back at any time.

November 25, 2019

At 73 I finally purchased my first jeep, a life long dream, and I am thrilled. Aaron Schmidt helped me select a Grand Cherokee Overland that is everything... I ever wanted in a Jeep and more, including price point. The Chrysler Jeep Dealership in Coon Rapids is an impressive topic notch facility. Life is good.

Bob, Thank you for taking the time to share your outstanding experience with Aaron! Congratulations on your brand new Jeep! We hope you continue to en...joy your brand new ride, and We look forward to taking care of any of your auto needs for years to come!

November 19, 2019

Ben Sobraske at coon rapids Chrysler was amazing. He helped us find a new vehicle and was a joy to work with. If we or our family needs a vehicle Ben is... who I'm sending them too!!

Thanks for your amazing comments for Ben! We are sure he will appreciate the referrals and we welcome you and your family back again.

November 19, 2019

My husband, Kent and I went in to possibly purchase our 8th Grand Caravan for our business and came out the proud owners of a 2019 Grand Caravan. Many... thanks to Aaron Schmidt for the wonderful, professional service we received during this process. He was very knowledgeable and paid attention to our needs we were looking for in seeking the van we needed. Many thanks for all of your help.

Hi Wendy, Thank you for taking the time to write a review! We're thrilled to hear you and your husband were pleased with the high level of customer se...rvice you received with Aaron. We appreciate your positive feedback and We are looking forward to seeing you in the future!

October 29, 2019

We purchased a 2019 Grand Cherokee from Coon Rapids Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram a week ago. Our salesperson was Chaz Smith. He was outstanding. Excellent customer... service by Chaz. Very knowledgeable, patient and all around nice person. Would absolutely recommend Chaz and this great Coon Rapids dealership.

Dave and Jackie, thank you for the positive feedback! We are happy to know that your car buying experience with us went well and with the help of Chaz... who provided excellent customer service. We appreciate you recommending Chaz and we hope to see you again soon!

October 29, 2019

We have purchased several cars from this Coon Rapids Jeep dealer in the past. Most were new cars, but we have also bought used vehicles. Since this was... going to be my car, I was pleased at the personal attention given to me, a female buyer with a husband present. Other dealers have all but ignored me and directed the conversation to my husband. We had immediate attention by Aaron who showed us around without any pressure. When we decided on this particular used car, all our questions were answered, the financing was very quick and considerably lower than our bank or insurance company. The car was ready as promised, full of gas and spotless inside and out. Of course I expected such service. They have always given us A-1 service and attention in the past. That's why they were our first stop when I made up my mind to buy a "new" vehicle. I had already gone on line pricing used Jeeps (and other suvs) so I was very satisfied when we saw the price on this car. True Car rated this as a "great deal" and so did I. My husband also gave it his thumbs up so we bought it.

Thank you for the positive feedback, Marilyn! We are happy to know that you are a loyal customer! It is great to know that your recent car buying expe...rience with us went well and with the help of Aaron who provided great customer service. We value your business and we hope that you and your husband will continue to visit us in the future!

October 24, 2019

I recently purchased a 2017 Grand Cherokee from Coon Rapids Chrysler Jeep store and was blown away by the customer service. The salesperson, Brian Halford,... answered all my questions and made the entire purchase process quick and easy. I would definitely recommend Brian and the dealership to my friends and family.

Russ, thank you for the positive feedback! We are delighted to know that you had a good car buying experience with us and that you were happy with the... customer service, especially from Brian. We appreciate you recommending us and we look forward to seeing you again in the future!

October 17, 2019

Scott made the car buying experience easy. He even let me drive the car to my house to make sure it would fit in my garage. Also Scott was helpful in showing... me all eh features.

Thank you, Larry, for taking the time to share your easy car-buying experience with Scott! Congratulations on your brand new ride and We look forward ...to taking care of any of your auto needs in the future.

October 1, 2019

We were treated well by Aaron and Andrew the finance person. Overall very happy with the way we were treated by everyone at the dealership. I would recommend... this place to anyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

Our team is always happy to assist our guests, Roxanne. Thank you for sharing your experience. Your business is much appreciated.