Coon Rapids Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

(4.9) 628 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

• Great Car, Great Price, even better People!

I have owned only GM products, but have always visited Coon Rapids Chrysler Jeep Dodge to view the great looking cars, SUV's and Trucks. Even though I... was not in the market at the time, the staff at CR C/J/D has always been happy and willing to showcase their wares. After driving these cars while renting them in Ohio (because of the willing help from my friends at Coon Rapids Chrysler), when it was time to buy, I ran over to CRC! I drove seven cars, and bought a GREAT 300 Limited! Everyone at the dealership worked their butt off to make sure everything went right! Thanks again CRC!

• Best Service Ever

We are truly pleased with the service that we received from start to finish. Ahmed was very helpful and polite. He treated us with great respect and m...ade it the best car buying experience we have ever had. We were in and out in no time. A big thanks to this dealership and their commitment to customer service. No doubt in my mind that we will be back in the future to see Ahmed aka A1.

• Fabulous Car SalesWOMAN!

Amanda was my car saleswoman. She went out of her way to make my experience shopping for a car pleasant one! I was able to shop without pressure to ...buy while I was “still looking.” When I was ready to buy, she was who helped me through the process!! Thanks Amanda!!

• Stress free car purchase

I worked with David Klein, mostly by email conversations because I didn't have a lot of time to spend at the dealership. He was completely straight wi...th me and I had done my research so we were able to quickly reach a deal on the vehicle I wanted. Drew in financing was great to work with as well and he helped seal the deal by helping me get some pretty good terms. They also showed me a lot of trust by holding the vehicle until I had some title issues cleared up with my trade in, which I really appreciated. I will go back to them on my next purchase.

• Outstanding Customer Service

I found a car I was interested in on the internet and when I got to the dealership I met Aaron Schmidt. I told him what I was looking for and he jumpe...d to the task. I was treated very well and never felt pressured and I was treated with respect. I feel that I got a fair deal and we closed the deal quickly. This is the second car that my wife and I have bought from CRC in the past year and a half and we are very happy with the staff and services.

• kay plantz

Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable salesman, Steve Erickson. Really knows his cars. Found a car from out of town for me so I could get exactly what I wa...nted.

• Great communication and customer service

The staff at Coon Rapids Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram was fantastic. I worked with Ahmed and he was great to work with. He helped me make good decisions wi...thout pressuring me at all. He was professional, friendly and knowledgeable. He was also very flexible with his time and was able to send me extra pictures of the vehicle I was interested in (and bought) so I could make a more informed decision. I would recommend Ahmed and Coon Rapids Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram to any and everyone looking for a new or used vehicle.

• Coon Rapids Chrysler ROCKS

Needed a vehicle, spoke with Brian and Mitch and they were able to find me the perfect vehicle and helped to make it a easy decision to buy from them....

• Great experience

Chaz Smith made the process easy. He walked through everything and provided first hand knowledge on the operation of our new 2018 Jeep Cherokee. We ...would recommend the dealership and Chaz.

• New Vehicle Purchase

We came in to look at some used vehicles and ended up making a purchase on a 2017. We were extremely happy how quickly they responded, provided exactl...y what we were looking for with our trade in, and overall buying experience was easy. Would highly recommend Coon Rapids Chrysler to all my friends.

Coon Rapids Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM