537 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Feldmann Imports from DealerRater.com
  • Great service, friendly staff!

I have purchased 4 new Mercedes Benz vehicles (E Class) with this dealership and have always been very happy with their service. What I am particular pleased with is that they have provided this service well beyond what I expected, both in quality of work and cost. In one recent example when my battery failed, a simple call to Mercedes Benz was all it took for them to pickup my car (at no cost to me) and deliver it to their shop. I had my repaired car back that same afternoon. Wonderful knowing that I'm in good hands with their staff!

• Wonderful Experience at Feldman's!
    May 24, 2017

James Raymond at Feldman Imports Mercedes-Benz did an excellent job for us! We really felt taken care of, and had a good purchase experience with our salesperson and the dealership. We would definitely return to their dealership, and recommend them to others!

• new lease
    May 18, 2017

Friendly, personal and genuine care. Don Harvey is great. He goes through all details with a nice smile and lots of experience. Makes you feel like family.

• The Best
    May 9, 2017

Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz

We are so glad to hear everything went well for you! Thank you for taking the time to leave a review and hopefully we'll see you again!

As the commercial says "The Best or Nothing". Don Harvey more than lives up to that expectation! He is friendly, knowledgeable, and really paid attention to what we really wanted. Even though several potential buyers wanted to buy the GLC 300 we had just test drove, we were not pressured to make a quick decision and we got exactly the car we wanted. We actually bought two vehicles that day! We had the "Best" experience with a dealership and will return again and again.

• Top class service!
    May 2, 2017

Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz

Best experience with a dealer we have had so far. Sanel was very nice and responsive to our questions and needs. We were not pressured at all and we got exactly the car we wanted. The finance department was thorough and explained everything to me. The paperwork was handled quickly.

Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz

Gerardo, We appreciate you taking the time to leave a review and we are so glad to hear everything went will with Sanel and the rest of the staff. Hope we'll see you again!

• Fantastic Experience
    April 25, 2017

Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz

Thank you for leaving your review. We really appreciate your business and are glad to hear things went well for you with Boris!

Boris and the entire Feldmann staff were simply outstanding. Boris was responsive to any and all questions, and made the purchase of my new E43 AMG truly an enjoyable experience. I would highly recommend them to anyone.

• Best Buying Experience Yet
    April 1, 2017

Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz

Thank you for leaving a review! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you again!

My wife and I saw the MB C300 Cabrio at the auto show and went looking for the best price on one in the Twin Cities. What we got was much more than just the best price. We found a dealership that value's quality and giving their customers the best, most professional experience possible. We already knew we had pricing terms that not all dealers could meet. But Feldmann did. When I called Feldmann we were matched up with Boris Perelman, That's where we began to get more than just a great price. Boris did a great job of listening to our questions, and leading us through the explanation of the car. He was extremely professional, organized, straight-forward, and served and provided us with a great deal of confidence in his knowledge, but also the emphasis the dealership places on quality. If fact, everyone we talked to at the dealership, even employees that weren't working with us, provided us with that same level of confidence. Just the dealership itself is impressive, and provided a good contrast to others we've seen. It's a very well-done environment, spotless right down to the service bay, and built with customer convenience in mind. We have received follow-up communications to make sure we were taken care of well, even from Joe Feldmann himself. And yes it did come from him, because he had read and remembered our response when we happened to meet him at the dealership a couple of days later. Nice to know we're doing business with a locally owned/family owned I really do look forward to working with everyone at Feldmann going forward. Would recommend them to anyone based on the experience so far.

Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz

• Excellent! Best Dealership!
    March 25, 2017

Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz

Shelley, We are happy to hear that Greg was able to help you out in a time of need. If you ever need anything, we are here for you!

Greg was my 2nd call, when my ML was hit while parked (insurance company was first). Greg was able to locate the perfect GLE and I was back in the perfect Mercedes within days. He did all the leg work, building, locating and getting my perfect Mercedes to me. Best Mercedes dealership, they will take GREAT care of you from sales to service.

Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz

• First time I have ever smiled when dealing with a car dealer
    March 17, 2017

Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz

We're so glad to hear that everything went smoothly! Thank you for choosing Feldmann Imports and we appreciate you leaving a review!

Don was great to work with. Any concerns he has been top notch. Joe has also been great . Not to many owners call and deal with customers directly. It is very evident he cares about his customers. Everyone we dealt with worked as a exceptional team . Don, Jenna, and Glenn Thank you You made it fun. Cant say that about many car dealerships. It was worth the drive.

Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz

• Best Dealership in Twin Cities!!!
    March 16, 2017

Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. We're glad to hear that everything went well and look forward to seeing you again!

This is one of the best dealerships in the Twin Cities. Great staff, excellent service department and very fair to deal with. This is my fourth vehicle purchase in 10 month and could not have been more happier. The dealership staff was again great to work with - they work hard to go above and beyond the customer's expectations. I recommend Feldmann Imports Mercedes-Benz, especially my salesman Boris to anyone I speak to that is in the market for a vehicle purchase. Thanks again!!!