Kris Snyder Auto Sales Inc.

4.6 out of 5 (4.6) 9 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

July 14, 2017

While shopping around for a used pickup I came across one on line at Kris Snyder. Although it is just a small dealer he had a low mileage truck at a f...air price. I took it for a ride and when I came back there was no pressure. He simply asked what I thought. After some discussion he came down to a price within my budget. They handled everything in a professional manner. I needed to go to work so we set up a time the next morning to pick up the truck. He even swapped my tires from my old truck to the new one since I had just purchased them and they were a little better than what was on the new truck. Who else would do that? When I arrived in the morning he already had the tires removed from the new truck and swapped them out while I completed the paperwork with Kristen. A very painless buying experience and when my wife is ready to buy her next vehicle we will go there first and hope he has something for her.

May 5, 2017

I come to this place for all of my auto needs. Down to earth honest people that are a pleasur to work with and you can always depend on them to do ev...erything they can to meet your needs. Great people and service.

April 8, 2017

I could not have asked for an easier, more pleasant purchasing experience. The folks at Kris Snyder Auto Sales treated me like family, just as the web...site boasted. As a first-time vehicle purchaser, I was undoubtedly filled with apprehension as a result of the daunting decision lying before me. My anxiety was relieved, however, by the charm, and advocative nature of the staff. I felt assured that the salesperson's intention, was to assist me in making an informed, sensible, and budget-friendly vehicle selection. I love my gently used 2014 Ford Focus, and recommend all of my family, and friends to go see the friendly folks at Kris Snyder Auto Sales, for their safe, reliable, pre-owned vehicle needs!!

March 18, 2017

Kristyn was extremely knowledgable and helpful with our decision making process - she went above and beyond without the "car salesperson" pressure.

March 9, 2017

The staff was rude from the moment I walked in. They need a lesson on customer service.

February 26, 2017

Im on my second car from Kriss Snyders. Ive had nothing but great experiances with this dealer. Helpful people, kind, pleasant, and willing to help an...d go the extra mile. My first car, a 2001 Mitsubishi Galant was a very dependable car. I had absolutly no problems. i paid that car off, and because of the way i was treated when buying this car, made me return to Kris Snyders to buy another car. i knew id be treted faily. i now have a 2008 Lincoln mkz. i am in love with this car!! Thank you Kris Snyder!!

February 5, 2017

Wonderful experience from beginning to end. Very helpful ,and just as importantly ,nice which seems like an oddity in today's world. Very happy with ...our decision to buy there.

December 29, 2016

Absolutely awesome people bought my second car from them last week would do it agian thanks again

October 26, 2016

Kristen was great to work with. Overall great experience!

Kris Snyder Auto Sales Inc.
2544 W Emaus Ave Allentown, PA 18103