Morrie's Brooklyn Park Subaru

• Service Department is excellent

I drive past a Nissan dealership that is next to my house and go about 20 miles to Morrie's Brooklyn Park Nissan. It is well worth the drive as the service department is excellent both in quality of repair, waiting area and friendly service leads. Anita and Chris in particular have made it a point to know me and are very friendly and professional. We will be getting our next vehicles here and continue to get all service work done here.

• Crosstrek

Everything was great and they made the process super easy!

Everything was great and they made the process super easy!

• BP Subaru is legit

My husband and I both just leased new cars from BP Subaru. They really are great to work with. Especially Dean in sales. I don't do reviews but I did for them because they deserve it!!! Finally, a dealership that's ligit. I will always go back to them.

• New Used Car buyer

Bruce, Brian and Branden did an amazing job giving me the "Red Carpet Experience "!! I will definitely recommend all my friends to visit them. Thank you so much!!

• Allways felt like I was being taken care of.

Would recomend to friends. Car was in as good of condition as they promised.

Would recomend to friends. Car was in as good of condition as they promised.

• LOVE my new Crosstrek

Dave Petersen sold me my first Subaru. From start to finish the process was seamless and fun. Dave helped me find a Crosstrek that fit my needs and my budget, I never felt pressured, he was friendly and made sure I was comfortable during the buying process. I live in south minneapolis so I have 3 Subaru dealerships that are significantly closer to my house but I liked the friendly service I received at Brooklyn Park so it was well worth the drive! If you're looking to buy a new or used Subaru see Dave Petersen at Morrie's Brooklyn Park Subaru.

• Buying Used Crosstrek

They did a great job communicating and making the whole process very simple. Was buying from out of state via a local family member and they were very accommodating!

• Excellent service

Bought a used outlander from Morries. They had excellent service, friendly, and great prices.

• Truely bought happy!

Walked in at 11:00 and my sister and I both leased cars and were out the door with our cars by 1:00. Couldn't be happier with all the individuals we worked with, salesmen, managers, finance , etc.

• Great experience.

They worked my specific situation for me and got me a great deal. Dave Petersen was awesome.