• Would you listen to this...

Zeke, Thanks for the kind words! We believe car buying shouldn't be an all-day affair, glad we could help! Call us if you need anything. -Mitch

My grandfather recommended I go see Mr. McKinna! When I arrived a man by the name of Steve immediately walked out of the door; he walked out of the door around 9:30. We looked, tested, and talked! I was in my newly used car and out of the door as pleased as could be at approximately 10:37. I will never consider of using anyplace else than McKinna!

• BE A WINNA' BUY FROM MCKINNA !!!

This recent purchase makes Number 8 my husband and I have bought from here. I can't say enough about Mitchell and the staff. Customer for life!!! We will never waste our time or hard earned money anywhere else.

• Best car dealership

Russell, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! Let us know if we can help in the future! -Mitch

Best car buying experience so far. Highly recommend Steven Floyd, very negotiable, and he is very knowledgeable about every vehicle. Thank you McKinna my wife is so pleased with her new car!

• LIFETIME CUSTOMER!!!

Brian, It's always a pleasure helping your family! Thanks for your service to our community and keep safe out there! -Mitch

Hands down best place to buy a new or used vehicle. I have purchased 7 in the last 10 years and will ONLY do business with McKinna Auto Sales. Awesome customer service and top of the lines sales staff.

• Auto purchase REVIEW

Thanks for shopping with us and taking the time to leave a review!

Excellent place to look for a quality used Auto. Only took about one hour after selecting the auto that I was driving it off the lot. Steven was a GREAT help with every thing.

Thanks for shopping with us and taking the time to leave a review!

• Makes car buying easy!

Brenda, It's always a pleasure helping you and Mark! I'm always here if you need anything. -Mitch

We just bought another truck from Mitch at McKinna. Mitch always goes above and beyond to help find the right vehicle at the right price! McKinna makes the process of buying a car super easy. I highly recommend Mitch at McKinna if you are looking for a car or truck. Thanks again!

• Great people and awesome trucks/cars

Very amazing people Mitchell & Kenny G. Very helpful, fast and easy!! Love my new truck! Highly recommend!!!!!

Heather, Thanks for taking the time to share your experience! It was a pleasure helping you, let us know if you need anything in the future. -Mitch

• Amazing buying experience!

Stephen, Thanks for giving us a chance to help you find the perfect truck! Let us know if there's ever anything we can do to help! -Mitch

In my opinion you can't go wrong buys your next car or truck at McKinna. The sale staff goes above and beyond with you buying experience. They are super friendly and makes you feel like family. I'm super happy with my purchase. Thank you Mr. Floyd for all of your hard work and the staff for making my buying experience amazing.

• By JoAnn Tindall

Joann, Thanks for giving me a chance to help! Let me know if I can do anything in the future. -Mitch

I purchased my Escalade from McKenna Auto Sales in Brunswick, GA and had the absolute best experience in purchasing my SUV !!! Mitch, thank you for all your help ! No pressure, very professional !!! Had the exact vehicle I was looking for . I LOVE it !

• Amazing! Mitch Blyler got me the car I wanted! Ty

Ty mitch! I love my new ford focus! Got me the car i wanted at a price i was happy with. I will buy all my cars with you!

Rhonda, Thanks for the kind words! It was a pleasure helping you find what you were looking for. -Mitch