McKinna Auto Sales

73 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• June 24, 2018

I've known Steven Floyd for several years and have purchased from him once before for my stepson. I was not urgently shopping, but Steven's easy... going style and honesty combined with a quality product at a fair price made a buying decision much easier and fun! Thanks for being who you are as a person first, and as a great sales professional second. Good job! I'm enjoying the awesome Ford Raptor truck. Rod Ellis-Coastal Georgia.

Rod, thanks for letting us help with your Raptor! Let us know if we can help in the future!

August 7, 2018

they were great to deal with. they had great quality vehicles that where priced right. I would recommend them over and over again. from test drive to out... the door with my vehicle was under and hour. they were straight shooters and to the point.

July 11, 2018

Most friendly dealership I’ve ever dealt with. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a vehicle. Would send my closest family there. Thank you very... much.

July 9, 2018

I spoke with Ken on the phone the morning before i went to view the truck to let him know i was heading out to them from Savannah. Upon my arrival He came... out to greet us and show us the truck. The sale went very smooth and i was very happy with how the truck was presented. They answered all my questions about the truck with confidence and I was on the road with no hassles. Highly recommend them if you were looking for your next car or truck. Great clean lot with friendly and professional service.

June 21, 2018

Overall my wife and I had a great experience. The buying process was quick and painless. Mitchell and Ken were very professional as well as helpful! My... wife and I would like to thank Mckinna’s.

Thanks for giving us a chance to help, William! It was an absolute pleasure!

May 21, 2018

Overall I had a great experience!! Steven Floyd was very helpful and I felt they gave me a great value on my trade in. The process was very fast and smooth... and everyone there was very professional. I would definitely buy here again.

Sam, thanks for making the drive up from FL! We really appreciate you trusting us enough to make that drive and giving us a chance to help!

April 18, 2018

Buying process at McKinna was fantastic. It was the best car buying experience I have had. No pressure and everyone was extremely helpful. Whenever I buy... another vehicle it will be from McKinna.

Thanks for the kind words! It was our pleasure helping you after you made the drive down from Ellabell!

February 21, 2018

Great people and great service. They are the best and helped me get the perfect car for me. I would recommend them to any and everybody. I love my car.

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review!

February 3, 2018

Great customer service! The people were very nice and very helpful! They go to extreme limits to make you satisfied! I will definitely shop here in the... future!

Cole, thanks for making the drive and giving us a chance to serve you! It was a pleasure helping you get everything worked out on your Frontier. Let u...s know if we can help in the future! - Mitch B.

November 11, 2017

Great service from sales to finance. Neal and Mitch made the best deal. No hassles. Pleased with my vehicle...Second buy from Mckinna and same professional... experience .

Shirley, Thanks for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so glad we were able to get a great payment set up with Marshland Federal CU. It was an ...absolute pleasure helping you with the Lexus! Please call me if you ever need anything. - Mitch