New 888-468-6068 Dealer Website
Used 877-739-9371 Email Dealer
Service 877-289-6145

4.3
Average based on 36 reviews.
  • Had a great experience

Seen a truck on this website and contacted Brian Wheatley. He was very helpful and fast with paper work. The store was in remodel and people very friendly and helpful. I drove almost 150 miles and it was worth the trip. Very happy with the deal.

• Quick and simpe service

I had an appointment for oil change service and tire rotation. Service manager took me right on time and saw that the tasks were completed quickly. The waiting area was clean and pleasant. The checkout was simple and easy and the staff was very nice.

• Cagle

Best customer services hands down. My family has bought several vehicles from this dealership and will continue to do so.

• New vehickl

Great Automobile! It performs well, and very comfortable. Check with Bentley for your best deal.

• Myrna

Oil change time and they cleaned my fuel injectors - excellent work and speedy.

Oil change time and they cleaned my fuel injectors - excellent work and speedy.

• howard bentley buick

talked to sales over the phone. liked what I was told. told salesman I was driving up to look at vehicle he said he would be here all day. one half way there about 150 miles I called again to let him know where I was and about the time I would arrive. He said fine. Then about ten minutes later,he called me and told me the vehicle was sold. why dident he ask me for a deposit to hold the vehicle until I got there,or put the keys in his pocket. not very happy to say the leist.

• If I could give more than 5 stars I would!

Best automobile buying purchase ever. I recommend that anyone considering a purchase in Huntsville consider Howard Bentley. I saved thousands of dollars and much stress by choosing Wayne and the team at Howard Bentley.

• Extremely satisfied! Highly recommend!

My husband found the car we had been looking for on the Howard Bentley website. I contacted Oscar Hernandez and he worked with me over the phone until we could get there in person a few days later. Once we made our decision we called Oscar and he agreed to stay late so we could make the hour drive there. We pulled up to a freshly washed vehicle and were in and out super fast! Everyone there was very friendly and extremely knowledgeable. We will definitely recommend Oscar and Howard Bentley Buick GMC to anyone looking for a new car, truck or SUV!

• Customer

Exceptional service. Employees extremely courteous and professional.

Exceptional service. Employees extremely courteous and professional.

• 16 Buick Encore

Great Experience with Howard Bentley buying new vehicle. Mark Sterling did an exception job and explained all to us how things worked.