Enterprise Car Sales - North Charleston

3.0 out of 5 (3.0) 5 reviews

Call This Dealer

Fantastic, easy and great selection!
    October 19, 2017

Fantastic, easy and great selection! I would recommend to anyone and everyone.

Hello! Enterprise thanks you for the great review and business. We are happy to know this process is what you want in a vehicle buying experience. ...Enjoy your vehicle from Enterprise Car Sales and have a great day!

Harold Hyundai purchaser.
    October 26, 2016

Purchased car with no owner manual when I received it I found that the tire repair kit was not in the trunk. The fluid to repair was there but there w...as no way to get it into the tire without the kit. The car was inspected by Tires Plus in Augusta and this error should have been discovered then and corrected. Called salesman and advised the problem and still waiting (two weeks) for this part to be provided. Sales staff were good but follow up is dismal.

Hi, Harold. Thank you for sharing your review of our Charleston Car Sales location. We value your feedback and will gladly pass this along to that bra...nch?s regional management. If you would like to speak with us further about your experience, please email us at care@EnterpriseCarSales.com with your full name, phone number, make and model vehicle you were looking to buy, and any other details you would like to add. Please include reference number 161103-003571 in the subject line of your email. Thanks! -Collin

So easy and actually enjoyed car shopping
    August 30, 2013

I bought a 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan from them not to long ago. The whole process from start to finish was so easy and kyle made it very enjoyable. He ...knew a lot about that particular vehicle and made me feel like this was the perfect vehicle for me and it was! I would highly recommend enterprise to anyone who is not looking to be given a run around like I had gotten at some of the other dealers.

Thank you for your review! We're so glad that Kyle was able to help you find the perfect vehicle.

Enterprise lack of follow through
    March 31, 2012

I have had my used pathfinder since mid. Feb. 2012. It is now March 30 & I am not properly registered. They are so nice then they do NOTHING. When you... hang up, you think they will take care of the issue. THEY DO NOT. I wanted to transfer a tag off my vehicle I sold. They took the info & said they sent in to register it on the new purchase. Never happened. They only had the one set of keys when I purchased. They said they keep at the original dealer it came from (a second set) in case you don't purchase. They put me off for a month. I hounded them for a month to get a second set. They couldn't find it so they were going to make me a set.....they did. NO REMOTE ENTRY WHICH I ASKED FOR THAT BEFORE I PURCHASED. They cut a key!!! AFTER THE SALE. TOMMY POPE, the salesman was great until we wrote the check. He promised a clicker, the mats were missing, he promised that. Now no tag!!! WILL NOT EVER PURCHASE FROM THEM AGAIN.

Mr. Rodgers, This is Marianne from Enterprise. We're sorry about your experience. We will have a manager contact you shortly to try to resolve this t...o your satisfaction. You can reach us at csbusdev@erac.com.

So great!
    December 29, 2011

Our purchase of a Hyundia, Genesis at the North Charleston store was incredible. No hassle pricing, under BlueBook to begin with, and you set the mile...age and price you are interested in and they find your car! We'll do repeat business with these folks...my car has nearly 250k on it.

Enterprise Car Sales - North Charleston