4.2
  • Excellent product and buying experience!

I recently purchased a Jaguar from Secured Auto Brokers. The process was relaxed without high pressure. Mike, the salesman, seemed interested in getting me the car I wanted. Over a two week period, I drove several luxury cars before settling on the Jaguar. It was in mint condition with a carfax immediately available. The price settled on was below book price and the trade-in value for my car was well above the value suggested on internet websites. Secured Auto worked to get me financing at a reasonable rate and with a payment that I could afford. Two days after purchase I received a call indicating that a hose had come in for the car and that the mechanic was ready to install it at my earliest convenience. This is different from other buying experiences where once out of the dealership the car and customer are history. I took the car in and had the hose installed. I am completely satisfied with the vehicle and the total buying experience. I will purchase again from Secured Auto Brokers when the need arises and will recommend the dealership to friends and relatives.

• Update on previous review

After living a review I got contacted by the dealer. All my questions were answered. Very happy with purchase.

• Never got back to me

Took my info. I called several times they took my number and promise to get back but no one returning a phone call.

• DennisG

Found a 2014 Cadillac SRX on line at Secured Auto Brokers. Called them and talked with Steve, got all the particulars and was satisfied that I wanted to purchase the car. I have family in SLC so I asked if they could go by and look at the car as I live in Idaho and didn't want to drive 10 Hours just to look at the car. Family checked out the car and confirmed all that Steve had told me on the phone. Called Secured and talked with Eli (Steve had the day off) Negotiated sales price Including delivery to me via Auto Transport with Eli, Received the purchase docs that afternoon, set $$ overnight, got the car that evening. Great people and service. Love the Car....

• Buying a pickup

The drive is worth going to see these guys they are awesome to deal with this is my second outfit go see Brian he's one awesome guy to deal with

• Secured Car Brokers

I drive all the way from idaho purchase a nice Cadillac ATS best place to buy a car had a grate experience and thanks for Brian for all his help, would definitely buy again from Secured Car Brokers.

• Buyer

I was looking at a car that was on the lot. Someone had supposedly was going to sign papers that night and pick it up. I was contacted on Monday and told they didn't show and the sales rep would find out and let me know. I never heard back from anyone. Would not recommend them.

• Great Experience

Most painless car buying experience to date. Brian and Steve were great, and were honest about the condition of the car. I flew in from out of state for this purchase, and it could not have gone better. I wouldn't hesitate flying out to buy another car from them if I had to.

• Seamless purchase on a 2001 ZO6

I found this ZO6 on the internet, called and spoke to Eli, checked on a couple of other cars, called back with some questions. Eli was always quick to respond and extremely polite, did a walk around of the car on the phone. I purchased it unseen, had it shipped to Denver from Salt Lake City. Shipping was immediate. Best purchase I have made, car is beautiful, just as described.

• Painless

These guys are true professionals. Zero pressure and the least painless car buy experience of my life. I'll be back!