4.2 out of 5 (4.2) 21 reviews

Call This Dealer

• Incredible experience
    November 17, 2017

This is the only place I will buy from! I have purchased from big dealers before and was always treated like a number, here you are treated like a fri...end. Their inventory is very impressive yes, but the service is even better. I am currently in my second car from secured, they worked with my budget and to make sure I was completely comfortable with my purchase. No pressure sales and incredible follow through on even the smallest issue or question. When you buy from these guys it is not an all day miserable experience, its actually fun to sit there and talk. You WILL make new friends here. I am so happy I walked into Secured three years ago, I took a chance on a small State Street dealership and will never go anywhere else now but Secured! Its scary to buy a used vehicle in this world, so thank you so much for being an honest dealership and good people!

Exceptional Experience
    March 3, 2018

I have just started researching and looking for a Porsche 911. I found one here and showed up just before their closing time to look at it. It was cle...ar I wasn't ready to buy, but they stayed open late and said let's take it for a drive. Let me joy ride the car, salespeople we're completely non pressure, and had a great time driving and talking about all the amazing cars they have on the lot. Their phone was ringing off the hook while I was there, and the owner was pleasant and kind to every custom he spoke with. These guys are in the business because they love great cars. Their prices are fair and their inventory is incredible. Their car lot is like a car show. Do yourself a favor and just go walk around their lot and check out what they have. They have some extremely cool and desireable cars. Worth taking a look at. I will definitely be back when I'm ready to buy.

Update on previous review
    September 9, 2017

After living a review I got contacted by the dealer. All my questions were answered. Very happy with purchase.

Never got back to me
    September 3, 2017

Took my info. I called several times they took my number and promise to get back but no one returning a phone call.

DennisG
    June 14, 2017

Found a 2014 Cadillac SRX on line at Secured Auto Brokers. Called them and talked with Steve, got all the particulars and was satisfied that I wanted ...to purchase the car. I have family in SLC so I asked if they could go by and look at the car as I live in Idaho and didn't want to drive 10 Hours just to look at the car. Family checked out the car and confirmed all that Steve had told me on the phone. Called Secured and talked with Eli (Steve had the day off) Negotiated sales price Including delivery to me via Auto Transport with Eli, Received the purchase docs that afternoon, set $$ overnight, got the car that evening. Great people and service. Love the Car....

Buying a pickup
    June 13, 2017

The drive is worth going to see these guys they are awesome to deal with this is my second outfit go see Brian he's one awesome guy to deal with

May 9, 2017

I drive all the way from idaho purchase a nice Cadillac ATS best place to buy a car had a grate experience and thanks for Brian for all his help, wou...ld definitely buy again from Secured Car Brokers.

Buyer
    March 27, 2017

I was looking at a car that was on the lot. Someone had supposedly was going to sign papers that night and pick it up. I was contacted on Monday and t...old they didn't show and the sales rep would find out and let me know. I never heard back from anyone. Would not recommend them.

Great Experience
    March 22, 2017

Most painless car buying experience to date. Brian and Steve were great, and were honest about the condition of the car. I flew in from out of state... for this purchase, and it could not have gone better. I wouldn't hesitate flying out to buy another car from them if I had to.

Seamless purchase on a 2001 ZO6
    May 26, 2016

I found this ZO6 on the internet, called and spoke to Eli, checked on a couple of other cars, called back with some questions. Eli was always quick to... respond and extremely polite, did a walk around of the car on the phone. I purchased it unseen, had it shipped to Denver from Salt Lake City. Shipping was immediate. Best purchase I have made, car is beautiful, just as described.

4339 S State St Salt Lake City, UT 84107