This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• New Purchase of a Certified Pre-owned car.

I was searching for a decent used car. After my car was wrecked while sitting in front of my house. Something that had a little style, good on gas and would get me to and from work. Over the years I have been hesitant about buying a New car or a CPO car. I was afraid of the payment and didn't want to deal with sales pressure. I picked up a Enterprise Car sales Brochure so I placed a call. I met a very pleasant sales associate but once again I was hesitant to shop. While turning in my rental I met a very nice Enterprise Account Executive named Caryn Van Steeenburgh who offered to assist me in my search. Still hesitant but very comfortable talking with Caryn I took time with her to discuss my wants and needs in a car. After some review of cars and discussion about finances along with the help of my credit union, I found a great Certified Pre-Owned car at a great price and the whole experience was very pleasant thank to the the staff at Enterprise Car Sales. I was treated good and the folks at Enterprise did all they could to satisfy my needs. I actually felt important to them. I will refer all of my family and friends to Enterprise. I am a very happy customer and will buy again from Enterprise.

C.L.Perry, Thank you for your review. We're glad we could help you through the difficult time of buying a new car after one being totaled. We hope you continue to love your new vehicle.