(4.9) 901 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

901 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Luther Park Place BMW from DealerRater.com
  • Leasing a new VW

I have been dealing with the Luther Dealership for over 15 years. They are trustworthy, honest and knowledgeable about their cars. The facility is c...lean and bright and all the sales people are friendly and helpful. The service department does impeccable work. I will continue to do my business with this dealership.

Sue, Thank you for your review and for choosing Luther Park Place Motor Cars for over 15 years! We appreciate your business and look forward to provi...ding you with service for many years to come. Please let us know if you come across any questions about your vehicles. Thanks again!

• "Over the Top" customer service

Our salesman was impeccable when it comes to meeting the customer's needs. Very approachable without feeling pressured. I truly feel this dealership... did their very best to get me the best deal and offered me the most options. The entire staff was so friendly and made the car buying experience quite pleasurable. I truly feel I've developed a partnership with Park Place and am confident they will be there to answer any questions I might have about my new Tiguan. Michael even took the time to run my VW through the car wash when I stopped by to drop off additional paperwork a few days after my purchase. He's also made contact a few times just to make sure everything is going well. Just great service!

Overall Experience

• Excellent customer service!

I am a new customer to PP. From the beginning of my shopping for a new car experience, I was treated with respect. I was never hurried or pressured. I... was amazed at how much time Sam took to explain things to me and answered my questions. He introduced me to various people at the dealership and showed me how the Service department was set-up. All of the staff were very friendly and helpful. Park Place creates a very positive atmosphere for it's customers. The staff seemed cohesive with a noticeable team spirit. I have never second-guested my decision to do business with Park Place and have trusted their expertise through my entire experience. When I went back to have my new license plates put on, a very knowledgeable young man, Micheal also answered some questions for me. He was very courteous and took time to make sure that I understood how several other things worked that I had questioned. I am looking forward to being part of the Park Place VW family. I am loving my 2017 Golf Sportswagen!

Luther Park Place BMW

Thank you for choosing Luther Park Place Motor Cars. We appreciate you taking time out of your day to leave us this fantastic review. Hearing that eve...ryone that you worked with was helpful, courteous, and knowledgeable is great! We strive to help our customers feel like part of our family. We want our customers to feel comfortable, and knowledgeable about their purchase. We hope that you continue to love your Golf! If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to stop in or give us a call, we will be more than happy to assist you!

• Outstanding dealership and employees

My first VW car from this dealership! It was truly a wonderful and smooth experience - very lucky to have such an outstanding dealership in Rochester ...area!

Luther Park Place BMW

Thank you for choosing Luther Park Place Motor Cars. We are very happy to hear that your experience with us was stellar! One of our main goals here at... Park Place is to help our customers find the vehicle that best matches their wants and needs. We do hope that you continue to enjoy your vehicle, if you should have any questions or concerns, please contact us or stop in and we will be happy to assist you.

• Very easy to work with

Easy no pressure dealings on a new car. Helped with financial services and got real good interest rates. The test drive was good and Joey went over ev...ery option in the car.

Luther Park Place BMW

Thank you for choosing Luther Park Place Motor Cars. We appreciate your business and your review. Hearing that your experience with us was great, is e...xactly what we like to hear. We hope that you continue to enjoy your vehicle. If you should have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us.

• Excellent Service! Wonderful employees.

We worked with Almin Alisa and he was very straightforward and helpful. We were there for a while and have two little boys who were entertained by th...e staff there. They helped us with snacks and a movie for the kids, while we went through the process. That was very appreciated! Thanks for great service Almin!!

Luther Park Place BMW

Thank you for choosing Luther Park Place Motor Cars. We are very happy to hear that your experience with us was great and that we were able to help yo...u keep your 2 boys entertained during the process. We hope that your family is enjoying your new vehicle. If you should have any questions or concerns, please feel free to stop in or call us and we will be happy to assist you.

• Had a great purchase with this dealership!

Demetrius was helpful and up front on everything! Customer service is excellent and we felt like we weren???t in the typical car dealership. No pressu...re sales and very professional service! I would definitely buy again from this dealer even if it meant the four hour drive again!

Luther Park Place BMW

Thank you for choosing Luther Park Place Motor Cars. We appreciate your review. Hearing that Demetrius was helpful and didn't pressure you makes us ha...ppy! We want our customers to feel comfortable and feel that they can ask what they want. We strive to have our customers feel like part of our family! We hope that you continue to enjoy your new vehicle. If you should have any questions or comments, please let us know and we will be happy to assist you!.

• No pressure, great deal.

Almin was great to work with. He put no pressure on me at all. Thoughtfully explained to me the updates on the VW and the basics. I walked away feelin...g happy, not wondering why I was so pressured, because of the way he treated us. Great price, it was spotless, new tires, all the things I told him I was concerned about especially safety issues. I felt safe in the car and that was paramount. Great experience.

Luther Park Place BMW

Thank you for choosing Luther Park Place Motor Cars. We appreciate your business. Hearing that Almin was great to work with and that he didn't pressur...e you into anything, but instead helped you understand the questions that you had. Park Place wants every customer to feel safe and happy, knowing that Almin was able to help take those worries off of your shoulders by finding the right car for your needs is fantastic. We hope that you continue to enjoy your vehicle. If you should have any questions or concerns, please feel free to stop in or contact us and we will be happy to assist you!

• Recent purchase of 2018 Q5 Audi

Everything went well during the recent purchase of our AUDI Q5. Sales staff was friendly and knowledgeable. This the 5th vehicle we have purchased fro...m this dealership. Have mainly dealt with James Taylor in the past but this time with him and Almin. Purchase went smooth as always.

Luther Park Place BMW

Thank you for choosing Luther Park Place Motor Cars. We appreciate your business and we appreciate you taking the time out of your schedule to leave u...s this review. Hearing that your experience with us was stellar is fantastic. We love helping our customers find vehicles that are exactly what our customers want and need! We hope that you continue to enjoy your Q5, and should you happen to have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us!

• Volkswahon Golf GTI

I had a great experience at this dealership. All members of the staff were were friendly and helpful. I recommend this dealership to anyone in the mar...ket for new vehicles.

Luther Park Place BMW

Thank you for choosing Luther Park Place Motor Cars. We appreciate your business. Hearing that your experience with us was great is fantastic news. We... enjoy serving our customers and helping them find the best car for their wants and needs. We hope that you continue to enjoy your new vehicle and if you should have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us or stop in.

2720 Hwy. 52 N. Rochester, MN 55901