Enterprise Car Sales - Fresno

4.0
Average based on 4 reviews
  • Best car buying experience ever

Jennifer, Thank you for reaching out to us, is there something we can do to address any issues?

I can't even say how nice my experience was, just best ever! I loved my old car it was totaled and I was injured and Brian did every thing he could to make me comfortable and help me learn my new car. Thanks for everything, Jennifer P.S. I am a person who hates car dealers, Enterprise is not like them!

• Mr & Mrs James and Alicia Dunham

To Julie and Mark: This was our third car purchased from Enterprise Car Sales Team in Fresno. We shopped on line, traveled from Bakersfield to Fresno and spent three hours looking and test driving. What a way to go. The team was awesome and we drove back home with smiles and in comfort. Thanks Enterprise Car Sales - Fresno.

• Painless Car Purchase Experience

Without a doubt this was my BEST car buying experience. The sales person was informative, not at all pushy......Julie McClure was easy to work with and made the entire sales deal seem like a "walk in the park". ......absolutely no high pressure..... The 'no haggling" was the best ever!! The trade in experience also was great. I highly recommend an Enterprise Car purchase.

• A++ great service!!!

It was great from the start. Everyone is so helpful and friendly. There is 0 buying pressure and they try to do all they can to satisfy. Lino is awesome and Mark is as well. They made it a painless process and Mark did what he could to get us a great price for a down payment. If I hate to rate them 0-10, they'd get 100! Thanks a million everyone at enterprise car sales!!!!