Enterprise Car Sales Independence

Average based on 15 reviews.
  • ENTERPRISE CAR SALES IS AMAZING!!! #JESSEARCOBASSO

I actually went to a few other car lots to only discover that most of the used vehicles they sell are actually Enterprise cars. So, I decided to go to the source and was EXTREMELY SATISFIED! Enterprise only keeps the top 5% of their fleet so you get the best of the best and they actually sell their second hand stuff to other dealers all around KC. JESSE ARCOBASSO was the best salesman I've ever had. He was extremely knowledgeable about the vehicles which is amazing because they literally carry everything! The Haggle-Free buying process is definitely the way to go. I never felt pressured and JESSE ARCOBASSO did a great job finding the things I needed and wanted on my new vehicle while not only staying in my budget, but he actually SAVED ME MONEY!!! Enterprise also gave me more then Kelley Blue Book for my trade. I could probably go on for ever about how amazing the experience was, but you need to definitely check this place out if you are looking to purchase a vehicle. Go see JESSE ARCOBASSO, he is a true professional who is able to satisfy his customers needs and gives them a very pleasant car-buying experience. He made me feel at home and I never felt pressured.

Thank you for your review Collette88! It¿s great to hear you enjoyed the Haggle-Free buying experience with us at Enterprise Car Sales Independence. We will be sure to pass this along. ¿ Keri

• enterprise used 2010 dodge ram truck

Terrence - Enterprise thanks you for the great review and business. We are happy to know this process was what you wanted. Enjoy your new vehicle!

I bought a 2010 used Dodge ram truck from Enterprise on 3/12/2016. Enterprise car sales in Merriam Kansas gave me top dollar for my trade, gave me a very low interest rate on my loan and took special care in explaining all options available to protect me, the buyer, during the upcoming years of ownership for my 2010 Dodge truck. The finance manager, Jesse Arcobasso, was totally transparent about every piece of paper I signed and even put a full tank of gas in my truck after the sale was complete. I would highly recommend Enterprise car sales to anyone who wants a fair and honest no pressure experience when purchasing a car or truck. Enterprise knows how to treat people professionally. Terrence wright Lee's summit, mo.

• Great place to buy a used car

We found out about the Enterprise Sales Team from the Warrensburg Enterprise Rental folks. They recommended we give Jesse Arcobasso a call, which we did! We test drove several cars before driving the Toyota Avalon that we purchased. It was the most noise free vehicle we drove, and that was important to us! It was also quite comfortable, and the mpg rating for the car was very good! It had a little over 30,000 miles on it. It was a nice color (not white!) with a leather interior. It was pretty much all we wanted to find in a car and the price was reasonable for a Toyota Avalon. Jesse was never pushy. He was a very good listener, and was careful to show us only car types that fit our needs and wishes. We would HIGHLY recommend Jesse if you are in the market for a gently used vehicle! Our experience with Jesse and the entire Enterprise Sales Team was free of pressure of any kind, and we have nothing but good things to say about all of the guys who helped us with the purchase of our car. We expect this will be our last major car purchase, and we thank Jesse, Art, Schuyler, and the photographer for making this such a pleasant purchasing experience and for even sending us a copy of the photograph of us with our new car! Thanks to each one of them!

• Great Experience with Enterprise

I LOVED my experience with Enterprise Car Sales. This was my first time purchasing a car and each person in the office made it easy. Jesse Arcobasso was a great help from the beginning. I had visited a few dealerships before and felt pressured to purchase but Jesse made it clear it was my decision and that he wasn't giving me a sales pitch. I gave my requirements and we found and test drove my car that day. Art Ballard really helped with the financials. Instead of making me feel in over my head he went over each price, how he arrived at the totals and provided an even better deal than my bank. From the beginning to end these men were helpful and patient and I appreciate each person's effort. I am a satisfied customer and I will always recommend this dealership. Sign me up for the next commercial! ;)

• Best Place to buy a used vehicle!

Jesse showed and allowed us to test drive the autos we wanted without any pressure at all. If we had not found the vehicle we desired, I felt perfectly free in walking away from the dealer. But we did find an auto we wanted and the trade was quite fair. I received $2000 more on my trade than what we were offered at CarMax. We have had our 2012 Taurus for over two weeks and found it to be everything we wanted plus. I would highly recommend Jesse and this dealership to anyone wishing to purchase a used auto. All of the people at the dealership treated us like family and answered all our inane questions without hesitation.

• Outstanding

Ms. Jordan, Thank you for your review. We're so glad to hear you enjoyed your experience at Enterprise Car Sales Independence!

I've purchased two cars from Enterprise Car Sales and recommend Enterprise highly. My last purchase was a 2012 Impala. Jesse Arcobasso, Skyler, Art, and everyone at the dealership were absolutely wonderful. I was very indecisive but, the whole staff was extremely patient with me. They made every effort to see to it that I was comfortable with a car selection and the deal. The prices are good, the cars are good and the staff at the Independence, MO dealership are extremely amazing. They never made me feel pressured or uncomfortable. I would recommend this dealership and this staff to anyone in need of a vehicle. I simply cannot say enough about this dealership and this staff. EXCELLENT CUSTOMER SERVICE.

• Incredible Staff

Joan, Thanks so much for your review! We hope you are enjoying your new vehicle and the haggle-free experience.

I have nothing but WONDERFUL things to say about our experience at Enterprise Car Sales! Jesse Arcobasso was INCREDIBLY helpful start to finish! He did an amazing job looking for exactly what we wanted - and was just fantastic to work with. Schuyler Morton was AWESOME.......Art (in financing) was GREAT. Every single person that we talked with or worked with was professional and just really nice! We would ABSOLUTELY return to this dealership in the future!! We love the "no-haggle" pricing......it just makes for a very pleasant experience for everyone involved! If you are looking for a super-friendly, helpful, professional place to buy a great car........you don't need to look any further!!!

• Good Cars

I got a 2013 Impala . Skylar, Art and Curtis did everything to make things easy for me. No pressure and that help me a lot.

Shercoch, Thanks so much for your review. We will pass this along to the Independence team!

• purchase of a 2011 Impala

DR Lynch, Thanks so much for your comment. We're happy to hear you loved the hassle-free experience. Also, thanks for referring friends!

This was my first experience in buying an almost new car. The staff was wonderful and although time consuming it was very relaxing purchase. The Enterprise no hassle experience is great, and you get a great product at a great price. I will recommend it to all my friends and relatives and I will return when I need another vehicle. Check them out, you won't be disappointed. You can check some of the cars they have online before you go and you will see what kind of deal you can get. The Staff is extremely courteous.

• Painless

PoppyONKC, We're so glad we could make this experience pain free. We hope you continue to love your new Enclave!

Would rather go to the dentist than buy a car. But Brandon Hunley and the team at Enterprise in Blue Springs, MO, made our purchase of a nearly new Buick Enclave absolutely painless.... even, I dare say... pleasant! And there was no hyped-on-Red Bull "Sales Manager" to come in and help "close the deal."