Jeff Benson Car Company

38 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• February 22, 2018

I recommend to anyone who wants bargain on used vehicles. Jeff was very helpful sales man with true intention for my family van. I highly recommend this... place!!!! Thanks again Jeff!!

August 25, 2018

I was looking for a used car for my daughter who was going off to college this fall. Jeff and his son had a nice selection of cars to choose from but none... quite met my needs. Jeff knew what I was looking for and searched for the perfect car for my daughter and found it. Many dealers would have lost interest in helping me after my initial visit when I didn’t make a purchase but they were more interested in helping me than the actual sale. In our world today it’s hard to find people with integrity and high moral character. I found this with Jeff Benson Car Company and will never go anywhere else when I need my next used car.

May 9, 2017

I was fortunate to find the very best car with the cars.com web site. I purchased a quality used car from Jeff Benson Car Co. in April, 2017. The quality... of my used car was beyond my expectation, the excellent service, the expertise of the sales person, the quality time given to me, all my questions were answered, and valuable information was provided about the vehicle. Thank you, it was quite an enjoyable experience of wonderful, and proficient salesmanship! Jeff Benson Cars are the very best of the best period!

April 30, 2017

Jeff and Jeff were both extremely kind and helpful when aiding in the purchase of my first ever car. They made the process easy, affordable, and fun. They... helped me find the perfect car based on all of my needs and price range. I will definitely be returning to purchase my second car from them as well! Two thumbs up!

April 30, 2017

In the last 15 years, I have bought 2 used cars...Both from Jeff Benson. When I recently called, he remembered me (even though it had been 14 years).... He helped me find a good, reliable, safe car for my college senior to drive for her summer internship. Jeff was FAIR, and his suggestions helped us make a GREAT choice. Most importantly, he PUT THE CUSTOMER FIRST. There are many used car dealers much closer to my home than the Jeff Benson Car Company. But it is worth the drive. He has a very happy first-time car owner in my daughter, and a loyal customer in me.

February 4, 2017

Jeff Benson Car Company is an absolute pleasure to do business with. They went above and beyond, to ensure that I was 100% satisfied with my new car. ... Extremely helpful, friendly, and honest company. A lot of Nice, Quality vehicles to choose from. Very pleased!!

Thank you for your kind review, Rob! Enjoy that Jeep!

December 19, 2016

My husband and I made the long trip to Jeff Benson Car Company from the Grand Rapids area to look a Tahoe that I had found on line. Long car ride! Called... before we came and they were very friendly. Got there and they remembered my name! Proceeded to look the vehicle over and test drive it and ended up purchasing it . They were there for every step. They stayed late to complete the transaction and did not rush us out. Filled up the Tahoe with gas and even washed it for us for the long drive back! Terrific people to work with! Thank you!!!!!!

August 2, 2016

I "HIGHLY" recommend going to see Mr Jeff Benson and His son. I had the "BEST" experience. I will go back and I will be sending my family and friends... to go see them. They treat you like family!! I was looking for a very safe and dependable truck for my son, Jeff Benson took his time never pressured my son to buying one certain truck showed him the Carfax on every truck he was looking at or had questions on and when it came time to buy, Jeff help him get financed took there time with us, went over everything made sure we understood every fine detail. We were never rushed on nothing not even when it came to the paper work. Mr Benson told my son and me if we had any questions later on down the road to give him a call. That is customer service you just don't get any more. I want to Thank you Mr Benson and Jeff Benson for making my son very HAPPY!!! THANK YOU!!!!

July 30, 2016

I had been staring at a car on the lot for some time. I just wasnt sure I could afford it. The bank wanted more than I was able to put down and the payment... was more than I wanted to pay. Jeff worked his magic, made some calls, and got me the car I wanted with payments UNDER what I said I wanted to pay. Both Jeffs are friendly and willing to work with you, whatever your situation! My current car died and Jeff even came and picked me up to sign the papers! They even stayed late on a Saturday getting me the best deal! I got a great car with low mileage at an AMAZING price, so if youre nervous about "Michigan Avenue Dealers", dont be with Jeff Benson, THIS dealership is the real deal! Free CARFAX, full tanks of gas and personable service you dont see too much anymore. Give them a call!

July 29, 2016

I sold my car here and both Jeffs were very professional. They were easy to work with. I would recommend visiting them if you are looking to sell your... car.