Galaxy Auto Place

211 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• February 16, 2018

So happy to write this review! Our daughter was shopping for another car. After searching out her options and price range online, she set a route for... us to follow on a Sunday. The first stop was to look at two cars located in West Seneca, NY at Galaxy Auto Place. When we arrived, the salesmen both looked very busy so we decided to walk the lot and check some cars out. Scott came outside within a few minutes, said hello, and let us know he would be happy to have a car brought up front in a few minutes for us to test drive. He was currently finishing up with an out of state customer and we would be next. (I am always on the defensive when at a car dealership, but immediately could tell this place was different). I have never been to an auto sales lot where the “real” price is what’s on the sticker and there's no back and forth for hours to get the best deal or “I have to check with a boss or make a phone call to ask if we can get a better price for you”. The price you see is the price you pay and our daughter's trade was worth $1000 off that price while the other place said they’d only give us a few hundred dollars. Everything they do is plain, simple, to the point, clear and the experience is painless. I wish I would have known about how wonderful it was to work with Galaxy Auto Place sooner, I could have come here in the past. I plan to tell many people about the great experience we had and hope to send more business their way. They shouldn't be called car salesmen or dealers. They should be called friendly people that are looking out for your best interest and happy to do so. You will not be disappointed and you’ll feel the same way I did. All auto sales businesses should run the very same way. The other way is old school and shouldn't be around anymore. We are all busy and don’t have time to spend hours and hours haggling over a price and playing those games. I must mention that we did look at other cars later that day and were very dissatisfied with our experience and the salesperson who unnecessarily wasted our time.

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your buying experience, we are so happy that you found us and are now part of the Galaxy family! We tru...ly love what we do and sharing that passion with our customers comes easy - buying a car should be an easy, transparent and enjoyable process and we are thrilled that you had a great experience! Thank you again for choosing Galaxy, please let us know if we can be of help down the road!

September 25, 2018

I entered this facility on a Friday afternoon with an open mind and looking for a newer used car. I saw the vehicle I thought I would like from the street,... and entered telling them I would like to check it out. Without a hesitation, I was given the keys and plates and told to give it a try. I then returned, asking about the warranty, services, etc. I was informed of all the options that were offered. I was glad I was not taken into a separate financial room and pressured to buy into a warranty or service package that I did not want. I returned on Saturday to let my family check out the vehicle and see what they thought. It passed. I let our sales man know that I would take the car and I would have the information to him a.s.a.p., and would be ready to pick up the car on Monday after work. I got all my information together, sent it via text. It was processed quickly. By 4 P.M. Monday, the car was washed, waxed, and detailed. This was a no hassle purchase of a vehicle.

September 10, 2018

Picked up my 7th car,could not be happier.Scott has been salesman for each.I dont hesitate to send family and freinds their. In fact Scott is such a... good salesman, that Im gonna recommend to owners,they put statue of him in front of building

August 31, 2018

I bought a used Hyundai Accent from Galaxy. The cr was in great shape and I got a very fair price. Joe Gullo was my salesperson and he was great to deal... with. No pressure at all. Joe was very helpful in finding the right car for me at the best price. It was a very pleasant experience and I would recommend Joe and Galaxy to anyone looking for a quality used car. Mike

Mike, thank you so much for letting us help get you into your Hyundai Accent! We value the trust you have placed in us and appreciate your business!

August 8, 2018

Got a good car. Everything they said they were going to do for the car they did. Very fair price. would recommend dealer to friends and family.

Thank you so much Larry for taking the time to share your buying experience, we really appreciate it and are looking forward to working with you down ...the road!

May 24, 2018

Buy your car here!!! Great people. Reliable when an issue arises. The $1,000 for any trade in is 100% authentic. Scott is the kind of salesman that you... might want to crack a beer with when you've completed your deal. Mostly leases and rentals but these cars are clean and reliable. I bought an Altima here a couple a years ago, then just recently I took my son in there for his first dealer car. No pressure sales and nicely priced.

Thank you so much Paul for taking the time to share your buying experience, we really appreciate it! We love hearing that you were happy with the purc...hase of your Altima and that you brought your son in for his car, our business has grown because of loyal customers like you! We think you rock!

April 10, 2018

I worked with Joe Gullo and he was absolutely amazing. He made the entire process quick and easy with no funny business. I am so happy with my car and... would highly recommend this dealership if you are looking for honest and trustworthy salesman.

Thank you so much Alicia for taking the time to share your buying experience, we appreciate your business and look forward to working with you down th...e road!

February 22, 2018

I purchased a used vehicle from Galaxy 2 years ago. The buying experience was straightforward and honest and especially enjoyed dealing with competent... people. Since then, I have had the absolute pleasure dealing with Jason Vitez, Manager of the Service Department and who is as professional as you can get. I have the utmost faith in his diagnosis of vehicle problems and have been treated fairly and honestly. So much so that Galaxy does my wife's vehicle repairs as well and again, the repairs are explained and done as cost effectively and professionally as possible. Great Dealer, Great People. I do not want to leave out the sales guys. Always friendly and accommodating. Dealing with them is a positive experience

Ken, thank you so much for your kind words, we are humbled by your loyalty and the trust you have placed in us. We are grateful for your business and ...look forward to working with you down the road. Customers like you are the reason for the success of Galaxy and we can't thank you enough!

January 30, 2018

Great dealership. Large lot with many vehicles to choose from. Courteous staff. Adam Denee made this a stress-free and easy buying experience. Would definitely... purchase from Galaxy again!

Thank you so much Heather, we appreciate your business!

November 29, 2017

My expectations of buying my first car would be long and troublesome, however my experience at Galaxy Auto in West Seneca was just the opposite! I came... into the dealership on a Sunday and left with a used car Tuesday afternoon. My previous car was only worth about $300 are other dealership, but at Galaxy Auto they guarantee a minimum of $1000 on your previous car which can be a huge deciding factor when your in the market for a new car. Joe helped me with every step of the car buying process and explain every minute detail I had regarding loans, rates and warranties. I couldn't of had a more positive first time buyer experience.

Thanks so much Joe for choosing Galaxy as your dealer! We appreciate your business and the trust you placed in us to buy your first car!