New 844-327-5920
Used 844-327-4710 Email Dealer
Service 844-327-4970

4.5
Average based on 39 reviews.
  • Amazing Sign and Drive!

David from Molle contacted me as my lease was expiring. He had sales consultant Ronie, a Volkswagen certified master, contact me to schedule an appointment to come in to look at cars. This was my second car purchase from Molle, so I was familiar with the dealership. Ronie made the experience easy and simple in purchasing my new car! She went through all of the awesome gadgets throughout the car. She also stated to contact her anytime for any questions or if I need to schedule my car for its scheduled maintenance. The process was simple, easy, and I'm driving my new car! Thanks again Molle, and a special thanks to David, Ronie and Troy!

• Service was open late Saturday

You were open on a late Saturday afternoon to do routine repair. Other people were ahead of me, so it took a fairly long time (an hour) to get done.

• Excellant service getting my 10000 mile servicing

The service people were very nice, greeted me courteously, and made this a good experience for me. My service appointment was completely timely.

• Good service

Well, your service advisors are always terrific. I could probably go to an independent garage and pay less. But I feel more confident having VW trained technicians work on my car.

• Super service

I love the personal attention and the fact that the service guys love my beetle as much as I do! I feel like Nate and Chase really care about me and my car and I trust them totally.

• Great Experience

My car buying experience at Molle VW was comfortable and non-stressful. All promises were delivered and my specific car needs were met on time.

• 50,000 service, horn repair, advice on operations.

professional, timely, complete, car returned washed and vacuumed, waiting area clean and comfortable. service man was courteous, efficient. and accommodating

• Great service

The courtesy of the staff and promptness of service was excellent. I made an appointment but was greatful I dolidn't have too.

• Efficient and Honest

Efficient. Did not tag on unnecessary work. Chase explained the 40K service and satisfactorily answered all my questions. Shuttle service was also efficient.

• nice service

The service department was very accommodating with good courtesy. They explained everything in an easy and understandable way. Overall a good experience.