143 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Tom Wood Nissan from DealerRater.com
  • Great experience

Thank you, Kim! We're glad you enjoyed working with Chad, and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

Fantastic experience with Chad Cevelo, very nice, made us feel at ease all through the process. Will definetly tell friends and family to come and buy from Chad and Tom Wood Nissan. Thanks again.

• Great Dealership and even better salesman

Tom Wood Nissan

Thank you very much for the kind words you have left for us. We really appreciate your business and taking the time to leave your story.

I am planning on leasing a Nissan Sentra after stopping by Nissan and having the opportunity of meeting Todd. I have never been so pleased with a salesman as he was knowledgable, friendly, and willing to work with me. I have a limited budget and Todd and Nissan are going to provide with a trusted car for an affordable price.

Tom Wood Nissan

• Kevin is our go-to salesman

Tom Wood Nissan

when my husband earned the "best husband in the world" award, I determined he needed a grand prize To go along with that new designation. With his car on the fritz, I knew it was time for a trip to Tom wood Nissan. having helped us a year earlier, I knew to ask for Kevin. He is young, but is easy going and does not put pressure on you to make a purchase you are unsure of. He makes the experience as fun as car buying can be and takes the stress out of it.

Tom Wood Nissan

Hi Mystic! Thank you kindly for taking the time to share your story with us! We really appreciate the business and am very glad that you found Kevin helpful during your process!

• Willing to work with you

Tom Wood Nissan

Thank you so much for the kind words! We really appreciate your business and taking the time to leave your story with us!

My salesman, Braxton Boone, and the others with whom I spoke were all very polite and helpful. They treated me with respect, and were willing to negotiate.

• Prepared and Efficient
    May 22, 2017

Tom Wood Nissan

When we arrived at Tom Wood Nissan, Scott Herman had the car and the pricing ready for our review. The experience was quick and efficient. I had called Scott about my requirements to replace my expiring NMFC lease and what I was looking for in a replacement 2017 lease. At other dealerships, we always had to wait even though I also called them and gave them my requirements. Not with Scott; he had the car out front and ready for a test drive. After Scott showed us the new Sentra SL, answered all of our questions, and we returned from the test drive; Scott had all the pricing ready and it was exactly within the ranges that I wanted. We signed a couple of papers, went into the financing office to complete the required lease documents and we left with the new 2017 Sentra SL the same day. What a refreshing experience when everything is well planned and the dealership is prepared! I will definitely buy my next vehicle from Scott!

Tom Wood Nissan

Hi Mary, Thank you for your kind words. Scott Herrman really is great we are lucky to have an employee like him around. We really appreciate you choosing us for your new lease and thank you for taking the time to leave your story with us!

• Awesome Sauce
    May 21, 2017

The Tom Wood Nissan group was great. Ken K and Scott H were outstanding! Great Experience! I will be back again for sure! Thank you!

Tom Wood Nissan

Thank you for your kind words! We here at Tom Wood Nissan really appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to leave us your story!

Tom Wood Nissan

• Easy to work with and quality service.
    May 20, 2017

Tom Wood Nissan

Scott was very easy to work with and very informative on making sure I understood how my new car worked with all the wonderful high tech features it has. This is my third car I have leased from him. He made sure I got the car I wanted along with keeping it in my price range. He made the whole leasing process enjoyable and would highly recommend going to see Scott when you are looking for a new car.

Tom Wood Nissan

HI Debbie! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us your story! We here at Tom Wood Nissan strive to make every experience as painless and as enjoyable as possible and we are glad to hear that we provided that experience for you! We appreciate your business and thank you again!

• Excellent first experience!
    May 19, 2017

Tom Wood Nissan

Since this was my first time shopping for a car, i was nervous and didn't know what to expect. However, Kevin did an excellent job of working to ensure that I was able to get everything that I wanted in my price range and despite what other dealers had told us, Kevin managed to work out a payment that worked for me all while providing excellent customer service!

Tom Wood Nissan

Hi Joey, thank you for your kind words! Really appreciate you choosing Tom Wood Nissan for your business and so glad that we could be of such excellent service to you!

• The first car experience
    May 18, 2017

Tom Wood Nissan

Hi Laura, thank you so much for your kind words! So happy that Kevin could help you and your son find more reliable transportation for you!

The time had come to find a car for my son because the hand me down that he was using was too unreliable. We happened to drive in to Tom Wood Nissan and were greeted by Kevin Winebar. He was extremely personable and fun to work with. We got a great deal on a Honda CRV and I feel confident that we will go back to Tom Wood when the need arises.

• Back in the High Life
    May 18, 2017

Tom Wood Nissan

Thank you for your kind words! We really appreciate your business and thank you for taking the time to leave us your story!

I would like to give high praise to Scott Herrman. The leasing of my new Rogue was a smooth process from beginning to end. Scott is personable, knowledgable, superior salesman, and a true professional. Thank you.