New 866-837-6672 Dealer Website
Used 866-305-3441 Email Dealer
Service 888-460-9628

4.4
Average based on 22 reviews.
  • Great experience

Thank you, Kim! We're glad you enjoyed working with Chad, and we hope you enjoy your new vehicle!

Fantastic experience with Chad Cevelo, very nice, made us feel at ease all through the process. Will definetly tell friends and family to come and buy from Chad and Tom Wood Nissan. Thanks again.

• Car Sold Out From Under Me!

Salesman was friendly and kind. Test drove car and really liked it! Unfortunately, it needed to be serviced. The salesman took my information and said he would text or call me when it was back so my husband could come look. Got an email two days later saying the car had been sold. What really bothers me is that I told him about a previous experience where a car had been sold and not on the lot despite being told it was and driving 45 minutes to see it. Despite his reassurances....I got hoodwinked again. Of course they had other cars I might be interested in..... Another dealer I called said the car I was interested in was on hold until a buyer who had called got there and had an opportunity to drive it. Now that's first class customer service! Tom Wood Nissan...read and learn.

We're sorry to hear that the vehicle you were interested in was sold. We appreciate your feedback, and will use it to remind our staff of the importance of clear and timely communication with our guests.

• First Car Purchase

Congratulations on your first car, Ryan! We're glad Joe was so helpful, and we appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

I came here to buy my first car, and as always a car salesman approaches as soon as we get out of the car. However I had looked online before hand at the car I wanted, and the salesman, Joe Collins, was helpful and very knowledgeable about the vehicle. I got the vehicle I wanted at the price I wanted, and it was an overall excellent experience! If you go to Tom Wood Nissan, I highly suggest asking for Joe Collins.

• Great Experience

Enjoyed working with Nic Reusser on the purchase of a new Murano.

Thanks for sharing!

Enjoyed working with Nic Reusser on the purchase of a new Murano.

Thanks for sharing!

• Best Car Buying Experience!

Thanks for the kind words, Keith! We're so glad you enjoyed working with Mona!

Everyone at this dealership from the GM to saleswoman to finance was great helpful honest and upfront! Truly a great experience! They gave us the highest value for are trade more than 5 other dealerships we had been shopping around for some time. The price on are brand new vehicle was by far the lowest we could find even online!

Thanks for the kind words, Keith! We're so glad you enjoyed working with Mona!

• Easy to Work With, Great Customer Service

Buying Process/Customer Service: Positives: Came in with a price in mind for the 2011 Nissan Rogue (fully loaded) and they were able to negotiate a price near that mark as well as get me a better rate for my auto loan. Patient, friendly. Worked with me after-hours to get the car off the lot that night (versus the next day) after purchase. LOVE LOVE the free car washes that come with buying a car from the 96th St location! When I came in to have a touch-up, the staff was waiting for me in the bay area, knew my name and why I was there, and greeted me with friendly smiles. I called to ask a question about something in my car and I didn't have to wait but 10 seconds for someone to answer the phone and give me a direct answer. Negatives: I would have appreciated more follow-up following the purchase from one or both of the sales people I worked with. Quality of repair: Positives: Not noticing the minor scratches on the car in the dark until a few days later, I requested a touch-up and the staff was very quick and responsive via email in getting me in to have them touched up/buffed out before the holidays. They made the biggest scratch almost non-existent. Negatives: They failed to touch up some of the other very noticeable scratches around the car, so I will need to take it in for a second touch-up. Facilities: Positives: Free coffee, ESPN, comfy seating, and granola bars while I waited for a touch-up. Everything very clean and orderly. Negatives: None.

• Left has a Happy Customer

I recently contact Salesman Zach Moore about a 2006 Chevy Uplander. I was given a deal that would have been hard to turn down and would recommend him for any New or used car Purchases

• Good dealer

Spammed my email just because I asked about a car and I only got very minimum info on the cars I inquired about. Kept telling me to come in come in

• Quick to respond to my inquiry

Good respond time just not real informative kinda pushy to make me come in when I just wanted info.

• 2013 Nissan Altima Lease

My salesman for my first ever lease was Jeff Maifert. He was very patient in the process with me as I was in contact with multiple dealerships. I ended up choosing Tom Wood and Jeff because of how quickly he responded to my emails, and the deal they offered was unbelievable. My only complaint would be about the business manager; Patrick. He was very persistent in the signing of all the contracts and the explanations of them all were very quick and misleading. I understand that this is typically the norm within the auto industry, there seems to always be hidden prices/ info, etc.. and I found a gem in Jeff, but Patrick made my overall experience o less satisfactory. Had I been able to work with Jeff the whole time, I would have been more satisfied and I feel the info would have been explained more clear. Overall though, I am EXTREMELY satisfied with my vehicle thus far, and I am so grateful that Jeff helped me in this process to make it as simple as possible.