Average based on 28 reviews.
  • Great company! I'll go back!

Service was friendly Nd helpful and the price I got was great for the vehicle. I'll definitely come back and recommend to all my friends.

• My best car experience.

Bought a 2011 Mercedes E350 Cabriolet Convertible for my wife with 23,000 miles and it was $3000 less than the local Mercedes dealer. Mike and Steve were stand up guys who cut through all the nonsense and had us out the door in 45 minutes. Beautiful cars, incredibly nice offices and very nice people. Truly well done.

• Great company

I bought 4 days ago Volkswagen Pssat 2007 and I am very satisfied. The owner and his worker were very kind. Thank you.

• Adam Balan, Hazleton Pa

I am very pleased with the purchase of a car Volkswagen Passat 2007. The owner and his worker were very kind with respect.

• Overall great experience

I'd highly recommend them if you're looking to buy a car. I got a great price and they were very professional.

• Great company to buy from

we bought a car from Royal Motors Leasing, it was a great deal and very transparent process. The car was in great shape, we got to test drive it, we felt like they were as invested in the process as we were. very honest, and quality product, definitely care about what they are doing

• Royal motors

Amazing place to purchase! Will be returning for future purchases

Amazing place to purchase! Will be returning for future purchases

• Amazing experience!

This was the best car buying experience I've ever had. The customer service is fantastic and I love my new car. I will be recommending Royal Motors to all my friends and family!

• Very helpful, accommodating. Helped w my search

Had a few requests that they were able to help with. Good price. Did some research and I feel like this was my best option. Everyone was helpful and I had a good experience. Would recommend. Side note, I have IBS and I guess the stress of buying a car got to me....or my stomach at least. The bathroom facilities were great as well

• Awesome Experience

Absolutely fabulous buying experience with Royal Motors Leasing! I was searching for a Porsche Boxster S and they had the car I was looking for. The price initially offered was outstanding compared to other dealers within a 200 mile radius of Bel Air, MD. This was my first experience buying a car outside of MD, Mike and Steve did everything I asked for in preparing the car for delivery. They were extremely easy to deal with and made the whole experience enjoyable. If you are looking for a car in the area I highly recommend you going to them first - top notch all around! In my 30 years of buying cars it has never been so easy and stress free. Thank you both!