Royal Motors Leasing

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 41 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• August 8, 2017

I recently purchased a car from Royal Motors. I had a wonderful experience. In particular, Mike and Steve surpassed all expectations for professionalism... and customer satisfaction. I found them to be exceptionally skilled at dealing with people and appreciated their " no pressure" approach. They answered all my questions and balanced respect with friendliness. They delivered what was promised and then some. I have dealt with Steve for more than a year in finding a car that was a good fit for me at a fair price. Steve is awesome. His attention to detail is amazing as is his in-depth knowledge of cars. Steve is an automotive rock star with the patience of Job! I would recommend this dealership to anyone.

August 10, 2018

This dealership is great,very helpful and went above and beyond. It almost feels like you are at home sitting in the office. Love my car!

May 16, 2018

I was looking for a used Jeep Wrangler but with very certain specifications. I found the perfect one here at Royal Motors. In perfect condition and the... best price. Michael and Steve were great. No pressure or haggles. Will buy here and tell everyone I know to go here. Their stock of vehicles is great. This place is a hidden gem. I never had such an AMAZING, easy experience purchasing a car.

April 20, 2018

Easy buy! Saw my corvette on the website. I emailed for more info as I live almost 3 hours away. They let me know the car was perfect and perfect it is!... Was worth every minute of the drive and I would make the drive again. Communication? These guys answer emails even after hours! Awesome experience for me!

April 19, 2018

My fiance and I were looking for a very specific car and came across it online at Royal Motors Leasing. We skipped it at first because of the price. ... It seemed too good to be true because it was significantly less than similar models in the area. However, after going to see several other cars at another dealership and not seeing exactly what we wanted, we decided to give this place a shot. We showed up less than an hour before they closed because of traffic, but we left with our car! They were easy to deal with, processed everything quickly and answered every question we had. When we asked how they profit off of such low prices, they just explained that they'd rather sell more cars at better prices than less cars at higher. That certainly worked for us! We are so happy with our purchase and would go back for another car in the future.

August 31, 2017

After scouring used car listings and carfax histories online, I found the pre-owned Lexus I was looking for at Royal Motors. Their process is simple.... The vehicles are in outstanding condition and set at the most competitive no-haggle price-point. Love the car, love the price, proceed with an efficient transaction with confidence. Saved me the time and hassle of looking at other inventory. The owner was even able to assist with obtaining a loan the best possible finance rate. If you know what you want and they have it, this is the place to go!!

August 8, 2017

Not your typical "dealership". Interesting location, no hassle sale, and they worked with me on my trade.

July 14, 2017

Tho other places I'd visited insisted I'd never find an Audi A4 convertible in my price range, Royal Motors helped me prove them wrong as I'm now the owner... of my Blue Beauty (total was even just under my target price)! The whole experience was easy & enjoyable thanks to the very funny & fun fellas (had 2 use fellas 4 the rhyme) @ Royal Motors. They're not @all pushy/demanding/interested in spitting salesman schpeel, giving the runaround w/price, or dragging out my car shopping experience like other places wasted my time doing; nor, did they treat me like some foolish female. They were accommodating to my dad and my requests while answering any &all questions matter-of- factly. Even worked around times convenient for me and always responded to my emails/voicemails promptly (usually immediately); yet, didn't harass/hunt me down in interim. Overall, just an easy, smooth process that ended w/me driving off in the car (used '08, but you'd be shocked w/the great condition & low mileage!) that I wanted! You MUST go check the guys @Royal Motors & their selection of barely/gently used vehicles if you're in the market for a new car (even if you're not, w/selection they have available, you may find something that makes you chose to be)! Thank you all @Royal Motors for the excellent experience w/searching for & purchasing my "new" Blue Beauty!!!

May 26, 2017

Mike and Steve do everything they can to find you what you need at a great price. I trust these guys immensely. They really know their stuff and are amazing.... We have bought 2 used vehicles and we are very happy. I would recommend them to family and friends.

May 17, 2017

Mike and Steve we're very helpful I will recommend this dealership to anybody bought several cars from them make the buying experience very smooth