• The best car buying experience.

Thanks Steve-O and Mike. We bought a car (Benz) a few months ago and love it. The process was quite entertaining. The customer service was outstanding. Any question(s) we had were answered. Mike and Steve-O are very knowledgable about cars. Mike, if you ever decide to get rid of the umbrella holder give me a call. We would most certainly buy another car from this dealer.

• Convienent and Comfortable

After weeks of research and countless test drives, I stumbled upon a listing for a lexus. I showed up to their Voorhees location and five minutes later I was taking a test drive. The salesman was easy going and attentive. The price was by far the best in the area and the car was gorgeous. Thanks Steve and Mike for your help and honesty.

• Nice experience

I bought a Cadillac ATS from Royal and my experience was pleasant. I loved the set up of the facilities and staff was very friendly. My family came with new a couple times to see the car and they also felt very comfortable. Thank you

• My best car experience.

Bought a 2011 Mercedes E350 Cabriolet Convertible for my wife with 23,000 miles and it was $3000 less than the local Mercedes dealer. Mike and Steve were stand up guys who cut through all the nonsense and had us out the door in 45 minutes. Beautiful cars, incredibly nice offices and very nice people. Truly well done.

• Great company

I bought 4 days ago Volkswagen Pssat 2007 and I am very satisfied. The owner and his worker were very kind. Thank you.

• Adam Balan, Hazleton Pa

I am very pleased with the purchase of a car Volkswagen Passat 2007. The owner and his worker were very kind with respect.

• Great company! I'll go back!

Service was friendly Nd helpful and the price I got was great for the vehicle. I'll definitely come back and recommend to all my friends.

• Overall great experience

I'd highly recommend them if you're looking to buy a car. I got a great price and they were very professional.

• Great company to buy from

we bought a car from Royal Motors Leasing, it was a great deal and very transparent process. The car was in great shape, we got to test drive it, we felt like they were as invested in the process as we were. very honest, and quality product, definitely care about what they are doing

• Royal motors