• Courtesy is the right name for this dealer

We found a car that fit our requirements on Cars.com, at Courtesy Automotive in Conyers. We went to the dealer and asked for the salesman listed in the ad. This was the Internet Manager, Tony Goudy. He was a most pleasant person, easy to talk with, and conscientious about his work. The car was brought out to us, we test drove it, worked our deal, closed, and were out the door with our 'new' car in two hours - a record for any dealership I've been to! The entire experience was smooth and pleasant, and we are happy with our car.

• Great Dealership

There is literally a Ford dealership within 3 miles of my home but I drive 10 miles further to go to Courtesy Ford, they have Quicklane which I use my service rewards at and I've never experienced any problems with any repairs that I've had done with them.

• Fordd

I was pleased with the customer Service Steve gave to me, great job

Darius, we?re happy we could help you! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

I was pleased with the customer Service Steve gave to me, great job

• Ford dealership in Conyers, Georgia

Victoria, thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! Thanks again for your business! Take care!

I had the best experience at the Ford dealership in Conyers. Ms. Mary made the experience of buying a new car most memorable and I will be back to purchase another car from her. She did not hound me. She allowed me time to look around and she was there to answer any question that I had. The night that I went to just look at cars and to see what my options would be. And after talking with Mary I knew I wanted to buy a car from her. I would and will recommend Ford and Mary to anyone. I also love the fact that Mary has called to see how I am doing and if I still love my new Ford Explorer.

• Service Advisor

Fast friendly service. Answered all of my questions.

Fast friendly service. Answered all of my questions.

• New car shopping

We had a very pleasant experience. We didn't feel pressured into buying something we didn't want. The staff was very professional and very friendly.

Thanks, Logan! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

Thanks, Logan! We hope to be of service to you again! Take care!

• the suv is a nice ride

when you decide to buy a car go to Ford by far people there are nice working right by your side put you in the best ride, maybe your concern about price, rest assure they don' play dice.

Thank you for your wonderful response to the quality of service our Staff provides, Brenda! Check our social media pages to stay in the loop on product news and updates so we can help you again on your next visit!

• Vehicle service

Professional staffers. Everything went well doing my appointment and diagnosis was made problem is corrected vehicle is running as new.

• Repeat Customer Thanks To John & Mary

I will continue to do business with Courtesy Ford in Conyers, GA as long as John and Mary are there. Every time I come there, they offer excellent customer service. They listen to my wants and needs and then they always find a vehicle for my family and I. I have never walked out of that establishment less than highly satisfied. They show they care by listening, being honest, and delivering what works for me, not them. I will continue being a repeat customer where I know my time and needs are valued. Thanks John and Mary!

We appreciate your family so much here at Courtesy Ford. Thank you so much for the review and kind words. John and Mary have been cornerstones and the standard from which we operate for a long time, we are fortunate to have them. Courtesy Ford is very happy to have met your expectations. Great families like yours are what help us become better. Look forward to seeing you on your next visit.

• Mr. Pablo

Worst place to buy a vehicle...no customer repor and overall waste of my time and gas to go to this dealer

We're extremely disappointed to hear about your recent experience at our dealership, Pablo. Our customers mean a great deal to us and we regret that we failed to provide you with the quality experience you deserve. Please contact us at (770) 922-2700 at your convenience so that we can understand the details of your situation and attempt to resolve this issue. Thank you for taking the time to give us your honest feedback and we look forward to speaking with you.