Schrier Automotive

• Great Service, Delivered As Promised

Thanks for the great remarks and the business. Great meeting you in person. Glad you love the ride, she is sweet. Call for anything at all. Greg

We are based in the Southeast but came across Schrier because they had a pristine, low mileage, very unique M5 BMW in their inventory. I spoke with Greg and Jim and became comfortable enough to put down a deposit sight unseen and book a flight to Omaha. They did not disappoint. I was picked up at the airport and the car was immaculate as promised. The paperwork was easy and took less than 5 minutes. Their indoor showroom is impressive. I visited the dealership on a Monday and the car was delivered without a scratch to my driveway that Friday. Incredible experience. Everything was as promised. I would highly recommend Schrier to anyone in the US looking for unique, well taken care of cars.

• Best car buying experience ever!

First time I ever bought sight unseen out of state. Russ was my salesman, he couldn't have be more accommodating. He texted me 4 videos of the car and was prompt with any question I had. He even offered to come in after hours to take more pictures of the car. The finance manager was able to find us a deal that we could not find locally, we were amazed at the APR he got us for the loan. Process took 2 days, they ship everything next day air with a next day air return envelope with clear instructions. Jeff the owner even reached out to me and spent quite sometime explaining the process for buying and trading in a car out of state. Jeff is very prompt with emails and phone calls. That is very rare in this industry. You get the feeling that he really cares about his each one of his customers, which evidently he does. I got my new car within 7 days and they picked up my trade in right after. I would not hesitate to buy another car from them, and hopefully they have the car I'm looking for next time I am shopping for a new vehicle. Transaction was flawless. Would rate higher if I could.

• Great Customer Service, Amazing Jeep!

Jeff and Russ went out of their way for me and my family. Excellent service from beginning to end! Thanks again Jeff and Russ, love the Jeep Rubicon!

• Great car buying experience!

Schrier has a great indoor showroom - I was able to look at a number of cars, but they didn't have quite what I wanted in stock. Within a couple of days they'd found me exactly the car I wanted - much to my delight! The sales transaction went smoothly. Thumbs up!

• Highly recommended!

Frank and Greg went above and beyond for me and if I ever need a new car I will be returning to them! There were some issues with getting approved and they stayed later and made phone calls and did what was needed. These guys are great!

• was very pleased with the honesty and professional

Thanks Jerry, Appreciate the business and the feedback. Let us know if we can help you again in the future. Greg

was shoppingfor a Honda pilot and found just what we were looking for on ebay. They were very easy to deal with and very accommodating. The pilot Touring was just as described. We would recommend Russ Durkan to everyone, very honest and wanted our business. They were great.

• Happy customer!!!

Great experience!!! Russ was wonderful!!! Treated me like family!!! Would recommend Schrier Automotive to everyone!!!

Thanks you Stephanie. For the business and your great feedback. You are a great customer. Greg

• Tremendous.....smooth

Thanks Bryce. Appreciate the business and the vote of confidence. Let me know if we can do anything else for you. Greg

A great experience. After spending a couple hours at a Branded dealership only to receive insulting offers I bid on a car from Schriers and was immediately impressed. Frank stayed in touch throughout the process, made a very fair deal (when is the last time you felt that way?) and made the paperwork painless (30 minutes). I drove 1,000 round trip to buy this truck. That is how much I enjoyed the experience.

• Great experience and service!

Thanks Jeff. It worked out pretty smoothly on our end as well. Thanks for the business and this great feedback. Greg

My family has run into some issues and needed to buy a vehicle right away. I happened to pass by Schrier on the way to another dealership and decided to stop on the way back. From the moment I walked in I was greeted by friendly and courteous employees who made me feel like it was okay to just take a look at what they had in stock. That was my plan, to just look. Glenda took me back to look, as we walked I kind of explained my family situation and what I needed. She understood and took me to the perfect vehicle. As I was looking at it the owner and manager both came to introduce themselves and to assure me that even with the problems I was having that they would make sure I got what I needed and take care of me. I've purchased many vehicles in my life, both new and used, so I figured that this was standard sales talk. But BOY WAS I WRONG! THey were true to every word they spoke. Without going into the details, they made it so I could get the vehicle I needed, how I needed it. I checked the prices of other local vehicles with the same specs and they crushed the price! I am truly grateful for all they did for me and my family. We will be sending tons of business to them from now on, along with any future purchases of our own. Thanks you Glenda, Greg and Jeff!

• THRILLED!

Thanks for the repeat business as well as the kind remarks. Let us know if you need anything at all. Greg

This is the third vehicle I have purchased from Schrier Automotive. Unlike the first two, they located and brought in a vehicle for me this time. I told them exactly what I was looking for and what I wanted to spend each month and they made it happen, even saving me $95 a month from what I said my max spending was. They had my dream vehicle located within an hour (2009 Chevy Traverse LTZ- fully loaded and in great condition!) and had it here within a week. Just in time to take my family to Great Wolf Lodge in our new ride! As always, all my questions were met with honest answers. I can't say enough good things about this place. Do yourself a favor and skip the hassle somewhere else and GET IN THERE!