Schrier Automotive

(5.0) 550 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• Great Service, Delivered As Promised

We are based in the Southeast but came across Schrier because they had a pristine, low mileage, very unique M5 BMW in their inventory. I spoke with Gr...eg and Jim and became comfortable enough to put down a deposit sight unseen and book a flight to Omaha. They did not disappoint. I was picked up at the airport and the car was immaculate as promised. The paperwork was easy and took less than 5 minutes. Their indoor showroom is impressive. I visited the dealership on a Monday and the car was delivered without a scratch to my driveway that Friday. Incredible experience. Everything was as promised. I would highly recommend Schrier to anyone in the US looking for unique, well taken care of cars.

Thanks for the great remarks and the business. Great meeting you in person. Glad you love the ride, she is sweet. Call for anything at all. Greg

• Great experience!

We had been looking for a specific car, as we knew what we wanted. Dropped in for the first time--their indoor showroom is awesome, and what an invent...ory of really nice cars! Unlike most of my previous used-car deliberations, this was painless. I knew the market for this particular vehicle, and the negotiations lacked the mystery of the salesman disappearing for long periods of time with my offer, only to come back with an infinitesimally lower price from the list. The salesman was gone for two minutes, came back with an excellent counter offer, and it was over! I even met the sales manager and owner--very nice touches. Paperwork was quick as well. Highly recommended.

• A great experience

The salesman was very low pressure. The showroom is inside, clean, and well lighted. They stocked many good quality vehicles. The salesman was know...ledgable about the car I purchased, and very helpful.

• Great Experience, No Pressure!

Russ was extremely helpful and showed us numerous options, all very clean vehicles with great prices. Indoor showroom was immaculate. Purchased a Suba...ru and the warranty they offer is unmatched. Will definately be back for next vehicle purchase. Thanks Schrier Automotive for a great experience.

• Great Buying Experience!!

This place is awesome. I let them know what I was looking for and where I needed to be price wise and they made it happen. I couldn't be any happier... with my vehicle and the service. Russ and Greg are awesome guys!!

• Greg Cutchall

Excellent service. Beyond what was expected. Put new tires on car even though I bought as is. Definitely recommend These guys. Delivered car to our ho...me.

• Great Car. Great Sales Team. Highly Recommended.

After driving my 1999 BMW 323i convertible for 15 years, I was ready for a change. I'd been checking Cars.com regularly for the perfect convertible wh...en I saw that Schrier had a 2009 BMW 335i convertible that looked perfect. I scheduled a test drive, and the car was even better in person. So I bought it. Russ was the perfect sales person -- friendly, open, knowledgeable and no pressure. Greg arranged financing through my credit union and both were super responsive and fixed a small problem I noticed after driving the car a few days. I would recommend Schrier and look forward to being a repeat customer.

• Great place to buy cars from!

Great place to buy a car from, no high pressure sales at all. We went there to look at a Jeep and said we needed to think about it. Usually when you s...ay that at a dealership, you are surrounded by every salesman, managers, and their relatives to tell you why you need to buy that car. Frank and Chuck just said if there is anything we could help you with let us know. Big mistake on their part, I had so many questions and had even Frank crawl under the Jeep for me. Wow talking about above and beyond Good service! So we finally went back a third time just before closing on a Friday. Frank, Chuck were a will oiled machine at rapping things up and any concerns that we had. We were passed off to the Finance Manager Greg who we had warranty questions for. He answered all questions and concerns and had us out the door in about an hour. One more thing to add it was cold and windy when we went to look, but cars are all inside! More importantly our purchase of our Jeep exceeded expectations in every way possible. Thanks again guys!

• Great people!

Schrier auto is absolutely amazing! When working with Glenda I felt like she truly cared about my needs for a vehicle. If you are looking for pushy sa...lesman who only wants to make money off of you, this is NOT the place for you. These people are so friendly and caring that I will never go anywhere else for a vehicle. Even if they don't have what you are looking for you just tell them what you want and they will go out and find it for you. These people took care of me in a time of need and got me into a very reliable vehicle for an extremely affordable price. Go visit them, you will not be sorry!!

• Schrier has it down pat

Glenda was wonderful to work with. The process was quick, easy, and painless. The lifetime warranty that came with the vehicle was a great selling poi...nt. We brought in our trade while it was wet and slushy, they cleaned off our license plate before putting on our new car! Their selection and showroom are unlike any other dealership I have been to. Would highly recommend to anyone!

Schrier Automotive