Florida Sport Trucks, Inc.

(5.0) 3 reviews

Call This Dealer

Used

• Service was Wonderful, salesman Great

Service was Wonderful, salesman Great , They Help Me I lot Anthony was Great, they was no push , ease to deal with them I will Recommended in a minute.... thanks for Been soo Nice.

• horrible service

They have horrible customer service and haven't updated their website inventory in over two years.

• BAD EXPERIENCE

I INVESTED MUCH TIME AND MONEY INTO A CAR PURCHASED FROM THIS DEALERSHIP. ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT ONCE THE DEAL WAS DONE....CARLOS DID NOT EVEN HAVE THE... COURAGE TO ANSWER MY PHONE CALL. TO DATE, I HAVE INVESTED A ADDITIONAL 15K TO SERVICE MY CAR THE CORRECT WAY.

I am not aware of one of my customers being upset with their purchase like this? This person doesn't even say what type of vehicle it was, or what typ...e of problems they've had. This is new to me, I was never made aware of any of this. I believe this is my competition trying to hurt my business.

Florida Sport Trucks, Inc.
2301 South 50th St Tampa, FL 33619