D & S Auto Sales, Inc.

62 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

December 3, 2018

I have purchased several cars for myself and my daughter from Sal and BJ. This time they knew what I was looking for and they called to say they had... something for me. I visited, drove the car, and within two hours I was very satisfied to be driving my car home. Sal and BJ are very friendly and accommodating. I will continue to go to D&S for my transportation needs.

October 20, 2018

Bought a great car for my daughter from Sal and BJ. They could not have been more efficient and patient in helping me find the perfect fit for her. Thank... you for the great experience!!

• January 13, 2016

I recently purchased a used vehicle from D & S Auto Sales, and couldn't be anymore happier. This was my first time ever buying a car, and was extremely... happy when I saw they had something I wanted in my price range. When I had first gone there, I met BJ, and was taken back by how calm, patient, and nice he was. Within 15 minutes he helped me find the car I now own. Just the overall atmosphere is cordial and relaxed. You feel no pressure whatsoever. BJ answered all my questions in regards to the vehicle, as well questions about how owning the vehicle works while being in the military, and also completed all the paperwork. I eventually met Sal who is also kind and patient. There was one minor issue with my vehicle, and without hesitation said he would fix it, at no-cost! That was extremely generous of him. Both these men exude professionalism, and I'm extremely grateful for their help in getting me a reliable first car. If you're looking to buy a vehicle this is most definitely the place to go.

October 19, 2018

BJ and Sal were wonderful! Treated me like family. I stopped in unsuccessful at first visit but was given suggestions for cars they just got in not on... the lot yet. I came back a week later and bought one. The 2006 Xterra was in amazing condition, their repairs were quality, and they even made a few minor repairs and ordered replacement parts to make my smile even bigger and the deal that much better! I couldn't be happier with my purchase and the way they treated me through the whole car buying experience.

August 23, 2018

I got the van of my dreams... and your dreams too. If you saw this thing, you'd understand and agree. I call it "Bruiser", and I have... great plans for it. None of my living the dream would be possible were it not for B.J. and Sal tho! They were most excellent to deal with , and I'd do it again, if I hadn't just bought the only remaining one of a kind van. I think I'll keep this Bruiser till death do us part. Then I can be buried in it. Thanks for all the help guys!

July 29, 2018

I recently purchased a fourth car from D and S. The first 3 were for my daughter. Let me be honest. She was hard on cars. Sal and BJ did all they... could to keep her on the road. The third car is still going. I had a severe problem with my car and needed a car quickly. Talked with BJ on the phone Wednesday and was on the road with a deal on Thursday. BJ even picked me up Thursday morning because I did not have transportation to the dealership. Sal and BJ were great in helping me get back on the road. A shout out also to Rich at A and A Auto Techs in Palm Bay. I will always look to Sal and BJ for transportation needs.

May 17, 2018

I had just completed a backruptcy which is the pits, a month later my wife was T- boned in our 2008 CTS. At that point no one would give us a loan to... purchase anything. My wife and I drove up into Sal's auto lot. He not only gave us a really good deal on an explorer, he financed it for us. Sal and BJ are top notch people in my book. Good people with great integrity. Thank you Sal, and BJ for believing in us.

March 12, 2018

Great price on a great vehicle.. BJ AND THE REST ARE GREAT GUYS I WOULD RECOMMEND them for all your auto needs. You won't regret it....

January 23, 2018

My husband and I bought a Ford F150 in December from D & S. B J and Sal were wonderful, very friendly, and we felt they were very honest. We felt as... though they welcomed us into their home instead of going to the "normal, pushy " car lot. We moved here from South Carolina and BJ and Sal gave us a warm welcome to Florida. Thank you so much for your hospitality. We will refer friends and shop there again if needed.

January 10, 2018

I purchased a used Suv in good condition from D&S Auto back in August. I am very pleased with the overall experience I had. It was the easiest car buying... experience I have ever had ! I am very happy with the quality of the car I purchased as well. I highly recommend D&S Auto Sales to anyone who is looking to buy. Again it was the easiest experience ever.. I can not emphasize that enough . Nice vehicles and Awesome Staff.