Call This Dealer

Used

• Amazing Experience!

I recently purchased a used vehicle from D & S Auto Sales, and couldn't be anymore happier. This was my first time ever buying a car, and was extremel...y happy when I saw they had something I wanted in my price range. When I had first gone there, I met BJ, and was taken back by how calm, patient, and nice he was. Within 15 minutes he helped me find the car I now own. Just the overall atmosphere is cordial and relaxed. You feel no pressure whatsoever. BJ answered all my questions in regards to the vehicle, as well questions about how owning the vehicle works while being in the military, and also completed all the paperwork. I eventually met Sal who is also kind and patient. There was one minor issue with my vehicle, and without hesitation said he would fix it, at no-cost! That was extremely generous of him. Both these men exude professionalism, and I'm extremely grateful for their help in getting me a reliable first car. If you're looking to buy a vehicle this is most definitely the place to go.

• Excellent Experience!

I purchased a used Suv in good condition from D&S Auto back in August. I am very pleased with the overall experience I had. It was the easiest car b...uying experience I have ever had ! I am very happy with the quality of the car I purchased as well. I highly recommend D&S Auto Sales to anyone who is looking to buy. Again it was the easiest experience ever.. I can not emphasize that enough . Nice vehicles and Awesome Staff.

• Love my new (used) car from D&S auto

I recently purchased a used car from D&S auto. My experience was amazing. I am from Newyork and was a little sceptic of purchasing a car out of stat...e. Sal from D&S auto made my purchase simple, easy, and fast for my turn around drive home back to The Big apple. The car was ready and looked even better in person than the pictures online. Driving back home over 1000 miles i had ZERO issues with the car mechanically . I would highly recommend D&S auto to any family member or friend.

• Excellent service

Recently purchased a vehicle from Sal and couldn't be happier with the service. Im not the easiest consumer as I over analyze everything. Sal was ex...tremely patient as I looked at a multitude of vehicles. After three visits I decided on a vehicle, but had a few concerns about some things with it. Sal assured me he would take care of everything and that he has done. Excellent service. But Sal took it a step further and even had my rear brakes replaced due to them be low without me even asking.....after I already purchased and took possession of the vehicle.

• Eclipse

Great place and very nice customer service. Im very happy about my purchase.

• Stop here first!

If you're looking for honest car dealers this is the place for you. Nice selection of clean, used vehicles. Fins Up ¿

• Wonderful experience

D&S customer service is beyond fabulous. They resolved all my issues prior to signing the deal and then offered a very fair resolution to a "new" iss...ue. I believe I have purchased a vehicle that take care of me as well as Sal did. I can think of many other companies that could take a lesson from D&S.

• 2007 Pontiac G6 GT

was nervous about buying 10 year old car, but Sal and B.J. were very professional, and had many clean and quality vehicles on the lot. I found a beaut...iful Pontiac G6 GT hard top convertible and couldn't be any more happy with it. Will be taking my brother there in a few months to get his vehicle.

• 2017 Nissan Altima

Today I purchased my second vehicle from D & S Auto Sales....both times Sal and B.J. We're professional, knowledgeable and had quality vehicles. I h...ighly recommend going to D & S when you are considering a purchase of a motor vehicle.

• LOVE my Jeep!!!

Quick and easy! Sal and his staff are now family! We such a painless and easy experience getting our Jeep...we won't go anywhere else from now on! ... Our vehicle is beautiful and exactly what we were looking for! Sal takes great pride in his business and you don't feel like chattel while visiting his car lot! Cheers!

D & S Auto Sales, Inc.