3.0
  • Nice helpful dealership

Very helpful and nice folks. The car I looked at wasn't quite what I wanted but you couldn't fault the service. Not pushy.

• Easy car buying experience

Car buying process was made very simple by Tom and the rest of the staff.

Car buying process was made very simple by Tom and the rest of the staff.

• have a good mechanic check out before you buy

Just a warning before you buy have a mechanic check out. If it needs repairs don't buy it. There repair Dept is the worst I have ever had work done on car I bought. I had to spend a lot of money to have repairs done right.

• 2004 Saturn Ion

Had the car for six months an the rack went.called twice an talked to service who was going to call me back and didn't . I had brought the car to service twice for a noise in front end,they said they couldn't find anything.

• Outstanding Customer Service

Paul will go above and beyond to make sure the customer is happy!! I highly recommend shopping here for a car.

Dena Thanks for the review. It was a pleasure to help you out!

Dena Thanks for the review. It was a pleasure to help you out!

• Excellent dealer to work with!

Found this dealer a couple of months ago when looking for a pickup truck for my son. Like most people, I dread visiting auto dealerships, especially the small ones. But the sales staff and owner were great to work with. No high pressure sales, very helpful, and customer oriented. They also had a nice selection of trucks to choose from. I noticed a couple of issues with the vehicle during the test drive: a squeaky universal joint and a broken parking brake (the vehicle had just arrived at their dealership). They said they noticed the squeak too and would take care of it. When we picked up the truck they had taken care of both issues as promised. The truck has had no problems so far (had over 130K miles when purchased). I would definitely go back to this dealer again, even though they are a fair drive from my home.

• Great folks to work with!

My son just bought his first car here and we couldn't be happier with the customer service and sales process.

• Love this Place

I have just purchased my 3rd car in two years. The people at Northwest have been nothing but professional every single time I have gone there. Paul in sales and Chuck in service couldn't have been more helpful.

• No service equals bad service

I tried several times to contact this dealership. They obviously have not been introduced to the ways of the internet since they never responded to my request for more information and they don't know how to use a voice mail service since you can't contact them by telephone either. Business must be so good they don't need to respond to cars.com customers.

• NorthWest Auto Mall Great Service

Bought a 2003 F250 4x4 two weeks ago had a oil pan leak called service talk to Chuck said bring it in well fix it took care of it . I am buying another truck there & I do recommend Northwest auto mall to all who are looking for good used cars & trucks . sales Paul & Mark honest & up front good people . Service is great . Asked Chuck to look over my truck to see if it was ok if they found something to fix it . Chuck called said it was in good shape . Thank you Paul & Mark & Chuck for all you have done making sales & service number one in my book .