Centennial Sales and Leasing

74 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

March 4, 2019

Had a good experience at centennial leasing , David provided excellent customer service, this is my third vehicle that I bought from centennial good customer... service their thank you David.

February 27, 2019

This was the easiest and least stressful car buying experience I have ever had! David brought the car to me - was pretty far from office-and I decided... to go back with him and look at a few more cars before I chose. He was really patient and low stress-he gave me all the time I needed with out pressuring me to decide between a couple cars! The loan process was easy and quick, and again, one if the best experinces. Really recommend this company and David in particular-there where plenty of cars in a variety of price points as well. If you want an enjoyable car buying experience this is it.

• August 25, 2013

After going to other dealers who advertised lower prices, it was refreshing to actually pay the price advertised without any extras being forced on us.... Our sales person showed us several comparable cars and let us pick the one that we wanted. I'll never go to those big dealer - big up price stores again. This is the best place in the valley to buy a used car.

February 21, 2019

We were unexpectedly in need of a new car and David Van Ruler with Centennial Leasing and Sales was recommended to us. Car buying is one of the most stressful... and nauseating tasks I can imagine- but not with David! When you say "best contact is email" he listens. When you ask questions he gives you the answer PLUS the reason why. We price compared vehicles we were interested in and Centennial always had the best deal. A thousand thank you's to David for making this the most pain free car buying experience we have ever had, and finding me a car I am OBSESSED with.

February 20, 2019

Dean was great to deal with and was professional and informative. He helped us make a educated decision on our new CRV. Would definitely recommend

February 10, 2019

Called Ryan zgurich. Told him what I was wanting(parameters of what I wanted and could do) within a couple days he messaged me with possibilty. Great work... done

November 17, 2018

Go see Noel Rooney. He's knowledgeable, courteous, patient and knows how to make the car buying nightmare, easy. The quality and selection of vehicles... are worth considering.

November 9, 2018

We purchased our first vehicle through Centennial Leasing & Sales. We had a wonderful experience! We enjoyed not having to sit in a car dealership... for hours, and haggling over the price of our car. Tod Hale was our Sales Consultant and he was awesome from the beginning to the end. He located the exact car we wanted, had it delivered to AZ, and the final cost was much less than expected. Thank you Tod, we'll never go back to a traditional car dealership again.

November 7, 2018

I greatly appreciated Keith Guinn who helped me buy my new car! He made it go so smoothly! Very professional, efficient and kind. Good job Keith!!

October 27, 2018

My sales consultant John Zambroski was fantastic! Honestly if you come here ask for him. He made my experience very simple and pleasant. He was upfront... and honest. He was the only person I spoke with, there was no back and forth dealing with some mysterious finance guy. He didn't try selling me a bunch of extras. There was no pressure, he gave me a fair deal for my trade in. He got me the best deal possible and I am very pleased with my new SUV and my experience. I highly recommend Centennial Leasing and John Zambroski! Thanks John