4.5
316 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Veterans Ford from DealerRater.com
  • Truck Buyer - Great Experience

We found the truck online, made the call and drove 2 hours to the dealership. Thanks to Sean and Robert for making the process quick and painless!

• Aaron, Sean and David are awesome! Thank You!

This was my first time dealing with an American car dealership. I have personally dealt with Acura, Audi, BMW, Honda, Lexus, Infiniti, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Subaru, and Toyota Dealerships. To top it off my wife used to work for Honda so I have an idea of how the process should work. I could not have asked for a better experience. Aaron Scheible contacted me within minutes of reaching out via website, he set me up with Sean Bergen. Sean was a pleasure to deal with, he was very knowledgeable and was able to answer all and any questions we had. My wife and I felt right at home after just being at the dealership for 10 minutes. When time came to finish the deal David Griffith was awesome. David walked us through all our options and continued the outstanding service that Aaron had started. All 3 of these guys are top notch, there are a lot of dealerships that could take notes on how to treat their customers. I highly recommend anyone looking for a Ford or even cross shopping a Ford to stop by Veterans Ford. I promise you, you will not be disappointed! Thanks again!

• Mr nazih

It was the best experience that I ever had everything was great and fast my salesman he was very knowledgeable and helpful

We?re happy we could help you! Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you! Safe travels!

• Mr nazih

Was fast and easy,best experience I ever had everyone was nice and helpful

Was fast and easy,best experience I ever had everyone was nice and helpful

• Great Experience from Start to Finish

We went into Veterans Ford because we were looking to buy our sons first car. Our salesman Aaron, made the entire experience extremely pleasurable. He went the extra mile, and spent a great deal of time trying to make our experience as quick and painless as possible. Overall from the moment we walked into Veterans Ford, until the moment we walked out of Finance was one of the best car buying experiences that we have experienced. I would recommend Veterans Ford to anyone looking to buy a New or Used vehicle, you will not be disappointed.

• Ford Escape Purchase --- New
    May 25, 2017

No complaints. Everything went great! Sean had excellent knowledge of the vehicle, including all the options and tech. We were in and out of the dealership in just a couple of hours start to finish.

• Customer

I am enjoying my Ford Edge. The ease of driving and the comfort of the vehicle are the best. The bells and whistles are super.

• Nouriddin Nazih

They were all very polite and honestly it was the fastest auto purchase transaction I've ever done.

• Veterans Ford Tampa, Florida 33625

I was more than pleased to purchase a new vehicle from Veterans Ford. They worked with me to find the vehicle that fit my desires and my lifestyle. I started out to get an estimate on getting my 2012 Escape (with 123k miles) air conditioner repaired - it is very hot in Tampa. I could figure out that my vehicle was at the end of its life cycle: it was just not economically feasible to repair. The new car deals were better than the used car deals, so I am now in a comfortable Escape for less out of pocket per month than I was spending on the older model vehicle. The sales staff worked together as a great team and I am very happy to recommend this dealership to others.

Alice, we're pleased to hear everything was completed to your satisfaction! If you have any additional questions about your new vehicle, we will be more than happy to assist you! Safe travels!

• Veterans Ford Tampa, FL

Purchased a new Ford Edge Sport at Veterans Ford. It was the best buying experience I have ever had at a dealership. Dave Richeson was friendly, informative, and worked a great deal for us. Love the new car and will definitely go back to Veterans for our next one.

Thank you for your kind words and congratulations on your new vehicle! At Veterans Ford, we value our customers and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Take care!