New 866-455-1863 Dealer Website
Used 888-426-7129 Email Dealer
Service 888-436-3915

Average based on 92 reviews.
  • Car purchased

The salesman to stop for awesome give me the best rates on the market for interest rates and out of the door in 2 hours with the car I wanted and the price I wanted through USAA pricing they wanted everything they said they would there's just no more to say than that except professional exceptional convenient

• Veterans Ford -James Hendon

Great experience. Very friendly and relaxing invironment. Sales were patient and worked with your needs.

We're happy to hear that you found our staff so helpful and pleasant to work with, Phoebe! Wishing you a great day until the next time we meet.

• Service Tech

As always, Karas the best service tech with her excellent communication skills.

As always, Karas the best service tech with her excellent communication skills.

• A/C cuts out and coolant hose found to have leak.

Travis very helpful and explained all needed repairs

Travis very helpful and explained all needed repairs

• Service repair

Love working with Cara - she always makes sure everything is done right!

Love working with Cara - she always makes sure everything is done right!

• Service

Excellent service. Enjoyed my experience with the entire organization

Excellent service. Enjoyed my experience with the entire organization

• Car Service

As always: Service was great. Promised car would be ready in about an hour and it was!

We really appreciate your feedback! Thank you so much for being one of our valued guests and we look forward to your next visit!

• Doesn't listen to the customer

I was told I couldn't afford what I wanted so I settled for a lesser vehicle. Only a couple days later did I see exactly what I wanted for just a little more on the dealer website. I called in to see if I could come trade up for a more expensive new vehicle and was told "too bad" and that I should order parts from the Internet and start upgrading. Not the kind of service I would expect.

Thank you for taking the time to bring this unfortunate situation to our attention, Doug. Please reach out to Lorenzo Pena at (813) 962-1100 so we can discuss this matter in more detail and give you the peace of mind you deserve. Your comments play a key role in the success of our business so we hope to speak with you soon.

• Outstanding Service!

I always have a outstanding result when I need service on my F-150 from when I drop it off for needed service till I pick it up at promised time. I'm kept informed and if additional services should be needed, I'm the one who makes the decision.

• Great Services

We appreciate your feedback, Pamela. Please don't hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

Services was good I got a oil change. and i also got a free car wash as a birthday gift it was not that good because it looked like they just used water and no soap and i have to dry it myself before i left/