This dealer has no recent reviews and is not rated.

• Are they in business??

I cant get anyone on the phone. I have a car I want to buy. :( Nobody answers the phone....Are they still in business?

• Still in Business??

This dealer has several listings on cars.com but it's impossible to reach them. I've been trying for two weeks to contact this dealer. The 916-564-3939 phone number in the listings is inactive. The 888-407-0316 number found in other listings just rings, no answering machine. I've literally called every time of day and night for the past two weeks straight hoping to get someone on the phone. I don't live in California so I can't just drop by to see what's up. I resorted to locating businesses around the dealership and contacting them to ask if they've seen any activity at the car lot! I have no choice but to assume they have closed their doors (even though the record store next door says there's still cars on the lot), which is really disappointing because they have a car I want to buy.

• Happy Maxima Owner

I recently got into an accident and totaled my car. :( I went shopping for a new one and was shopping for a while. I went to a few car dealerships including a few auto malls, but found the car I wanted at Kings Auto. I wasn't positive I was going to get the car, but as I got there I was greeted, and not pressured to buy anything. I ended up getting the car I wanted and the experience minus a few bumps in the road on my banks end, the staff at Kings auto was great! They were very professional and worked with me. I def would reccommend this place to others as my experience was great!

• THEY WERE AWSOME

Thank you Ramez I bought a Mercury Grandmarquis car had low mileage and was a great buy they gave it to me for a steal looking forward to go back again.

• Ramez is a nice man

My wife and I just bought a vehicle here. Ramez was very willing to negotiate, he was also very polite and had a sense of humor, hard to find at these little dealers. The car needed a few repairs, which he took car of with no issue. They provide carfax reports and sell high quality vehicles.

• Great

was looking to buy a new car sales staff knew what they were doin I would most definitely return I would most definitely return back to you King Auto

• Knowledgeable sales stuff great

Very knowledgeable sales staff . When the time comes to look for a vehicle I will return to Kings auto

• It was a nice visited to this dealers

It was a nice visited to that dealer because they assist me to chose a good car with facilities on payment merhod

• They do what they say

Bought a truck over the Internet. They normally do live sales, but were able to work with me in completing the sale without me having to visit the lot. Always answered and returned my calls. One thing I would do different, I wouldl never buy a vehicle again after only having viewed it though photos. The truck was as advertised, but there were some things that the camera just could not pick up. Issues with paint/small dings and the like. That is on me. Bottom line, they seem honest in their dealings. I would buy from them again, but I would look at the vehicle in person before doing so.

• Used car shopping

We bought a 2006 Toyota Corolla and these people were great and even got us 4% from Golden One. Thanks Roy and Sam