MidWay Motors

Call This Dealer

Used

• Great buying experience
    September 6, 2016

Made the buying process painless. Easy to work with and get in contact with. Highly recommended. The cars have good carfax reports and Craig was very ...knowledgeable about the cars on his lot. Worth the 45 minute drive.

Wonderful experience!
    March 23, 2016

Purchased an SUV a few weeks ago and couldn't be more pleased. The owner did not pressure us at all during the buying process. He took care of everyth...ing and even went above and beyond our expectations. Best car buying experience we've had!

Midway Motors is awesome!
    January 5, 2016

Me and my husband were looking for a reliable yet affordable car for a while. We've been everywhere and most of the cars that we found were just expen...sive and out of our range. Budget wise! But then we found Midway Motors online and found a car for us! It was quick and easy! And they even had to adjust with my schedule as I am working all the time. We love our new 2013 ford edge! We found our reliable yet affordable car! Thank you Midway Motors!

Great Car Buying Experience
    December 14, 2015

I found this dealership online because it had the car I was looking for. At first I was apprehensive because it was a smaller dealership but once I ar...rived, Craig was very helpful in assisting me. Not a traditional dealership experience with pushy sales people, which I was thankful for. Craig made the experience comfortable and wasn't pushing to sell me. The quality of cars on his lot seemed to be in excellent condition. When my boyfriend is ready to buy, we will be returning!

Made buying my first car easy
    March 27, 2015

Bought my first truck from Craig at Midway. Drove up from Maryland after seeing his ad online. He made the process easy and was very accommodating to ...help ensure I had everything I need for state titling process. Easy to work with, kept his word holding the truck until I could get there and didn't play any games. Overall, good buying experience and very happy with the truck.

Great Buying Experience
    May 28, 2014

I found Midway Motors and the vehicle I purchased on Cars.com and could not be happier with how the buying process went. Craig, the owner, was extreme...ly helpful and great to work with during every step of the process. I would definitely recommend Craig and Midway Motors to anyone looking for quality, used vehicles.

Really Really Great Service
    May 27, 2014

I found my dream truck (2005 Tacoma) on Cars.com. I called Craig at Midway and asked if I could put a deposit down on the truck, he agreed. After send...ing the deposit, it took me several days to get there. He held the truck for me despite several other interested parties wanting the truck. I arrived to see the truck exactly as described. Craig was helpful and polite. I would recommend buying a car from Craig @ Midway Motors INC again.

Intimate and Specific
    September 21, 2011

I'm sorry for how poorly thought out this review is. I was looking for a car for my brother in-law and decided to write this on the fly. As I understa...nd it the dealer only carries Used, single-owner/single person leas vehicles. I purchased such a car and was tremendously happy with the level of cleanliness that the car had been detailed in. The location is small and there is only the owner/operator there. It's really more of a boutique style of dealer and you should only go if there is a specific car you are interested in. Due to not being a large dealer you have to jump a couple of extra hoops for your financing (my bank required the title up front). My purchase was made in 09' and I have since traded the car in but that has nothing to do with MidWay Motors. I really liked the small one on one interactions i.e. there is no BS manager to "take the price back to for approval". The gentleman who owns it is personable and will tell you up front how firm the price is before you start haggling. I'm quite certain I will purchase from this lot again at some point in the future.

MidWay Motors