New Prague Ford Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

• Best dealership! I won't buy anywhere else.

Hands down, without a doubt the best dealership to buy from. We just bought our second vehicle from there and I will never buy from anywhere else again. Fast, friendly, helpful are just some of the words I would use to describe this dealership. Both vehicles we purchased from Chad Smith and both times we experienced the same fantastic service during our buying process. Very easy to work. Thanks again for all your help. Looking forward to buying from you in the future. I will continue to recommend you to all of my family and friends.

Thank you very much for taking the time to rate us! We really appreciate your kind comments and are very happy to hear your experience with Chad went so well! Enjoy your new purchase!

• Highly recommend! Great customer service!

When I was looking for a truck to purchase I had called about one listed on their website. They told me the truck was in stock. I advised them that it would take me a few hours to get there. When I arrived they had moved the truck close to the front door with a hold sign on it for me. Great customer service and easy financing. I highly recommend this dealer.

• Ford truck

The service people explained everything they did very thoroughly.

The service people explained everything they did very thoroughly.

Phyllis, we are happy you enjoyed your recent experience at our location! If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

• Platinum quality service

Very pleased with the service and staff. Dominic and Todd went above and beyond when helping me with my car! Thank you for making my experience a positive one once again at your dealership!!

• Above and Beyond!

Great Job! Had to order a special tool to repair my jeep and they committed and did it! Also took care of some optional recalls and updates too!

• Great dealer.

We are very happy with the purchase of our car, but I am not sure about the service. Our car doesn't work right since I brought it in.

Thanks so much for the wonderful comments of the team here at New Prague Ford. If you ever need help, just give us a call. Happy motoring!

• oil change

2013 ford fusion. good service. yes staff helpful. expensive and they didn't stamp my oil change tag. very disappointed

• Oil change and rotate tires

was only one donut while I waited, I did not need any anyway.. !.

was only one donut while I waited, I did not need any anyway.. !.

• Quick Fix

It was a fast, cheap, and comfortable experience. I will continue going back for all of my vehicle needs.

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Jeffrey. Again, we appreciate your recommendation of New Prague Ford and we hope to be of service again in the future.

• oil change package

ford f150 11,000 mi oil change package fast service, no problems even cleaned the mud of inside of rims