Eurotech Auto Sales

Call This Dealer

4.0
  • Beemer
    June 20, 2017

otherwise very well organized purchase; friendly and professional service. The only nick in this was a fault that was thought to be fixed (heater fan)... was not the root cause but it came back. Dealer would have taken care of the repair but since I was two hours away I decided to get it fixed myself. It was the heater fan control that had to be replaced. BR, Heikki Heliste

• Unbelievable good fortune
    August 9, 2015

Last Monday morning started with a failed alternator as I entered an intersection during morning commuting from the ferry. I started to push my vehicl...e off the road with one shoulder while steering with the other hand. Six to eight cars passed me looking annoyed before Rusty pulled over and came to the rescue. He helped me push the vehicle out of traffic, gave me a ride to work and facilitated having my car towed to Eurotech for repair. I got regular texts with an estimate of cost, updates about the repair progress and a ready-for-pickup notice. By 1:30 the whole event was behind me. The cost was totally reasonable given the problem and I could not have asked for more service--he took care of everything. What could have been a dangerous traffic problem and a multi-day repair ordeal just did not happen. Friendly, efficient and reasonable cost.

• Love EuroTech - been with them for years
    July 30, 2015

Best Dealer and Service I have ever experience. We have been customers for over 10 year and always get great, friendly, personal service. They also ha...ve a great place to work or wait while they work on your car.

Thank you Max and Rosemary for taking the time to write your review. Loyal customers like you are the heart of our business and we place great value i...n your continued trust.

• Great service, Great price, Great truck!
    July 27, 2015

We purchased a 2010 Toyota Tacoma from EuroTech and couldn't be more pleased with our experience. Rusty was excellent. His knowledge/experience of the... car business is worth the trip alone. Car ran great, clean interior, fair and honest price and efficient with paperwork. EuroTech will be the first place we look when purchasing our next vehicle. Thanks, Rusty!

Kevin and Karen, thank you very much for your review. Please call whenever you need service, we would be happy to help.

• Fantastic Experience!
    July 25, 2015

We purchased a 2012 Chrysler Town and Country Minivan from Rusty at Eurotech. The van was in tip top shape, and we got a great deal. Eurotech went thr...ough and fixed some odds and ends for us and detailed the entire van right before we picked it up. The actual sale and paperwork was a smooth and easy process. Rusty is a pretty great guy. Sort of feels like you're buying a car from a good friend, not a dealer.

Thank you for your review TJ. Please don't hesitate to call any time we can help.

• 07 Jetta
    July 22, 2015

This was the best car buying experience I have ever had!! I was interested in purchasing an 07 VW Jetta I had seen on the website. I was leary about b...uying something online, let alone 8 years old. The price seemed too good to be true- I expected some major repair or for the car to be in poor condition. I was pleased to find this Jetta in PERFECT condition. No major repairs needed to happen and the interior/exterior were unblemished. Rusty made buying the car so easy and fast. I had the keys in less than 30 minutes. I would 100% buy from Rusty again and I would be sure to send my friends and family to him. You will not regret choosing EuroTech!!

Thank you so much for your review and your confidence in us! We look forward to being of assistance in the future.

• Great experience and great car!
    February 23, 2015

I purchased a used 2008 Jetta VW almost 2 months ago from this dealer and have loved it! This is my second car I have ever owned and couldn't be happi...er. I had a 98' Subaru before for almost 6 years and had to invest in a new car because it was dying. I was nervous about buying a car, especially being a younger female and not knowing much about cars. Eurotech had a beautiful 2008 Jetta for sale and it had just under 90k miles. Rusty, who is one of the owners of this business, let me look and drive the car without any pressure. He didn't come outside and give me the whole run down trying to make a sale. He just simply gave me the keys and let me check it out. He was also very helpful in answering my questions. Overall, great experience and great car from this dealer. I would recommend checking out their cars any day.

Kerry, thank you very much for taking the time to share your experience with others who may be considering Eurotech. We are thrilled that you left wit...h a positive impression and look forward to helping with any service needs you may have. All the best, Rick and Rusty

Eurotech Auto Sales