SAR Enterprises

4.9 out of 5 (4.9) 32 reviews

• September 23, 2013

Within the past 5 years, I have purchased 3 vehicles from SAR Enterprises (A Volvo S60R 2004, A Mercedes-Benz C240 2004, and A Volkswagen Passat 2003)... and all three vehicles came in excellent condition. Not only was the customer service excellent but each car I test drove ran perfectly. I have dealt with SAR Enterprises for years, specifically with Bassam, and through my experience they are not only helpful and honest but extremely knowledgeable. When ever i had a minor issue with my vehicle I could call Bassam and not only would he be able to tell me what was the issue but using his connections my vehicles were fixed in not only a timely matter but also at a relatively fair price. I recommend all of my friends and family to SAR Enterprises and none of them have had a bad experience.

June 12, 2018

Title Issues - Resolved. It was the Auction company that delayed my tags and registration not SAR Enterprises. For the delay I was given 5 free oil ch...anges. Thanks so much!!!!!!!!!!!

October 13, 2017

While we didn't find the car we were looking for, they were very helpful. We were test driving a car and stopped by this dealer to see what he had. ...He looked the car over and told us it was a good car and a fair price. I appreciated his honesty.

June 28, 2017

I have been responding to them through e-mail on a car I am interested in purchasing. They have been quick to reply and have been very professional an...d informative. I have been out of town so I have not gotten over to see the car yet.

April 27, 2017

This is by far the most reasonable car lot I've been too, not only did they help and were extremely patient despite it being a very busy day , Sam our... salesmen was very polite , not pushy at all, and understanding... Very bright young man, he also helped knock off 500$ from the price. This used car lot even has a on site mechanic that take care of any issues ... I was looking at a van great price great mileage, but the sliding door malfunctioned. Sam assured us their on site mechanic would take care of it , 2 days later they kept their world and I happily purchased a 2012 Dodge Grand Caravan no complaints for a USED CAR lot I'd give them 5 starts. Great operation they have going

December 7, 2016

I've been shopping for a car for quiet sometime; however, the care, customer service and professionalism that I received from this dealer have been hi...ghly exceptional. The salesmen are dependable and, I assure you based on my experience, trustworthy. Because of the professionally outstanding service that I received, I give them my wholeheartedly support and BIG Shiny Golden Star.

December 2, 2016

5 stars and nothing short! Go to Sar enterprise and ask for Halim he is by far the best salesperson l have met.no tricks,no bad sales tactics, and not... pushy at all ! We went to just to look at Prius and within a few hours we bought ourselves a Toyota, we will return to the dealership for next car and hopefully through Halim.

December 1, 2016

When we wanted a new used car we went to SAR Enterprises. They came highly recommended from friends who had bought a car there. Since we had in mind... what we wanted, we used their Locator Service to find just the right car. After just a few weeks, Halim found the car we wanted in great condition with the low mileage we wanted and at a great price. They check out all the cars both with Carfax and with a mechanic on site. Prices are reasonable and less than dealerships or huge car lots. He let us drive the car for a day to make sure it was what we wanted. We couldn't be happier with our purchase! Also, we were able to sell our old car to them reasonably and save the hassle of selling it ourselves and without losing the value we would have through a dealership.

September 19, 2016

I went in to this dealership with many questions because I don't have much knowledge on cars, they answered all the questions I had and patiently work...ed with me and helped me understand the different engines and each car and drivetrains to help meet my needs, I ended up getting a 2007 Audi Quattro which I absolutely love , it really hugs the ground when you drive it. This dealership helped out a ton and even called back a few weeks later to catch up and make sure I was fine. Would definitely recommend to a friend. If you go ask for Sam, very polite.

September 19, 2016

I went into SAR looking for a new car for my teenage daughter; Sam, a college student himself knew exactly and understood what we were looking for. S...omething reliable first and foremost, and showed us everything within our budget and was very patient, not pushy at all. He ended up convincing us a Prius was the way to go, and they had a number of different ones to look at. We ended up buying a 2009' Prius with a clean carfax and only 1 previous owner! Which WAS GREAT , and made us more confident going forward. Overall good experience ; everything is fairly priced and I would recommend this dealership to a friend.