Ferman Mazda Of Brandon

4.8 out of 5 (4.8) 211 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

211 lifetime reviews. Includes reviews of Ferman Mazda Of Brandon from DealerRater.com

Mazda CX-5 purchase
    April 19, 2018

Isac Martinez was an outstanding salesman! He was very engaging, patient and knowledgeable about the vehicles. He took the time to show us how to us...e the computer system and even set radio stations for us.

Owner of M6
    April 14, 2018

Prompt from the start friendly service managers and fast repairs cant beat that

Car repair
    April 14, 2018

Sam is awesome! Always there for me .He had a rental car waiting for me. So glad you are back!

Ferman Mazda Brandon , Florida
    April 13, 2018

We went into the dealership just to look at the Mazda line of vehicles, not really looking to buy a new car. But, after taking a few test drives and ...looking at all the options we had and trading in 2 vehicles we decided to go HEAD A BUY THE 2018 Mazda CX-5 Grand Touring. The sales staff did not at any time pressure us to buy. All the staff that we meet that day were very pleasant and helpful. Would highly recommend anyone looking for a vehicle to stop here before making your final choice.

Ferman Mazda, a good place for service
    April 13, 2018

Good service department. Will try to negotiate our next Mazda6.

Awesome car buying experience
    April 10, 2018

Isac was a pleasure to deal with. Friendly and very accommodating. I think I changed my mind at least 5 times and he never made it seem like a hassle.... Awesome guy! Tim from finance was also super nice. Ferman Mazda Brandon has a great staff. Thanks so much guys! - Gabrielle and Devon

Ferman Mazda - Brandon

Thank you for the 5 star rating. If I can be of any further assistance please don't hesitate to contact me. Tommy Farruggio Guest Experience Manager, ...thomas.farruggio@ferman.com Office: (813) 623-2411 Ext. 4235 Direct: (813) 431-9256

Employees Worked With
    We knew up front what to expect.
    April 8, 2018

We were told that the strange sound coming from under the hood could be the a/c compressor. Unfortunately this was the case. From here we were treated... very professionally and with understanding.

Employees Worked With
    Glad to be his first sale.
    April 8, 2018

I came to the Mazda dealership to have my oil change etc. I???ve been looking for the last month on trading my 2007 Mazda. CX7. I met Brisn Medina. He... approached me and asked if he could help me. I was glad he did. We started out great. He asked me for what I was looking for. From there on everything went so smoothly. From the time of test driving two used cars, to the final decision on the one I chose. Brian was professional, and listened to ever word and request I had. He has been far the best sales person I have had in the 30 years of buying cars. I liked got the fact he wasn???t the old salesmen the pushy and forcing the sale. If he was I would have walked out. And I told him that. I said Brian your going to do well just do what you did with me. He told me I was his first sale. I never would had know, that???s how good he is., I would give him from a scale of 1 to 10. I would give him a 11. Thanks Brian. You did s great job. Peter Kenyon

oil change
    April 2, 2018

john was our service representative. He greeted us and checked us in quickly . The service was quick and took less than one hour. showed time frame fo...r next change. very good service.

Repair of front windows
    April 2, 2018

Excellent service, job was completed faster than anticipated!!!

Ferman Mazda Of Brandon