• Great experience

Great experience working with Alex. He was very good at finding me the right car at the right price. I love my new car and will by from him in the future.

• Above and beyond

The staff went above and beyond to make sure we had a great car and experience. Honest and dependable.

• Wide selection of high end vehicles

I went to AMS to test drive several makes of luxury cars--BMW, Audi, Mercedes and Lexus--because I didn't have any experience with any of them. Carole, the finance manager was happy to explain the differences and advantages of each and then recommend a handful to drive. Everyone there down to the detail guy was really friendly. If you are looking for a late model, preowned car, truck or SUV, you should start here! Huge selection of really nice cars at great prices. (I did not purchase but was beginning my search for my next vehicle and they were okay with that).

• Great service! Definitely recommend for anyone!

Even though this was my first time purchase of a car, this dealership was very effecient and helpful with the process! Great staff! Very pleased with the results we got! Thank you!

• Great help. Would recomend

Very fast and efficient. Very good service. Helped me with everything I needed. Thank you

• Great job

Wanted the car last minute and drive four hours to get it. Did an amazing job making it as easy as possible

Thank you for the kind words Nick! You were a pleasure to work with! Enjoy your new ride!

• Honest dealer. Happy with our Lexus RX

I was on the market for newer (3 years old) Lexus RX to replace our old RX. I needed very particular configuration, certain exterior and leather colors as well as list of must have features. I was on the market for few months and was not able to find the car I was looking for in entire country. I contacted Alex to find the car for me. He explained to me in great details the whole process and cost associated with bringing car out of state. In less that 2 weeks he found a car and surprisingly the price was much lower that I was ready to pay. Even after shipping fees I saved few thousand $$$. Outstanding, friendly, service. Honest car dealer! Thanks!

Michael, we are very pleased that we could find you the vehicle you wanted and that it was an easy and positive transaction. Thank you very much for giving us the opportunity to assist you.

• Very pleased

I was very pleased with my experience here ! Was in and out very quick . Desmond and Carole both made my experience very smooth and wonderful. Both went above and beyond! Would definetly recommend !

Thanks Stacy!! You were a pleasure to work with and thank you so much for your kind words. Buying a vehicle should be a good experience and we do our best to make it that way.

• Very good dealership!

Jonathan, thank you for giving us the opportunity to earn your business. Enjoy your truck!

Very happy with the vehicle. They did an excellent job on getting us a Suburban at a good price. They kept us up to date on options until we found what we wanted.

• Charles

Charles, thank you so much for your kind words. We do our best to make each transaction smooth and enjoyable!

I went to this dealership seeking out a suv and I would have to say they all were great to work with. Greeted soon as I came in allowed me to test drive the car while they were helping others there. I like the fact that they weren't pushy and trying to make you buy something there like the typical car salesman . I worked with Mike directly but everyone there was accommodating. They were forthcoming about everything even willing to have a mechanic inspect the car I was getting. Overall excellent experience I would recommend this dealership over any of the big names