Executive Auto Sales

5.0 out of 5 (5.0) 88 reviews

• March 26, 2018

Great place to buy a car. Great attention to detail. No pushy salesmen, very good and friendly place. Mo and Ali were very attentive and knowledgeable... of the sales process. Fastest in and out of any place I have purchased a car.

May 24, 2018

I bought my first BMW from these guys and the experience totally exceeded my expectations. Was at first wary to put my trust in an independent dealer..., but the price was right and they took me seriously. I will return to this shop for my next car, and would recommend them to a friend.

May 19, 2018

The guys at Executive delivered on everything they promised. Generally buing a car is a hassle but they made the experience a pleasure. Will be back f...or next car.

April 23, 2018

Purchased a 2014 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL fully loaded, very nice people, great customer service. Had a minor issue with the car but they immediately took... care of it and even paid for our lunch to make up for the inconvenience. I will definitely be coming back here in the future & would recommend them to my friends and family.

April 18, 2018

As most of you folks know, buying a used car is quite the chore. However, Executive Auto Sales in Woodbury, NJ is the exception to that rule! I was gu...ided from start to finish by a very pleasant chap named Mo. He was very knowledgeable and super accommodating. He turned my frown upside down. I have found my families NEW source for cars. Thank you Mo......well done sir!

March 24, 2018

If you want a car please go to Executive Auto Sales! These guys were amazing and accommodating. I was so happy with the service and the help with low...ering my monthly costs. They went above and beyond to give me the best deal and the car is exactly what they said it was. I was pleased and very happy with the staff. They explained everything in detail so when I left I had no questions. It was a way better car buying experience than I could’ve imagined. Ali was great and even gave me cash out of his packet to get the car detailed, who does that? I highly recommend them to everybody because their selection is great, the family ran environment is awesome and the quality of service can’t be beat! I’m so happy for choosing them and pleased that they made my experience wonderful. Happy driving !

March 20, 2018

Great people who really want you to get the best deal possible. Even though we had to come back on multiple occasions they still treated us the same e...ach time and helped us out.

March 14, 2018

Considering I recently had a repossession on my credit, I was still able to walk away with a 2015 Lexus! I would recommend anyone looking to change th...eir lives and get more for their buck to visit Executive Auto Sales! :-)

March 12, 2018

From beginning to end it was an overall great experience. Mo was prompt with responding to emails and we were quick to set up an appointment to see t...he car. My appointment to see the car turned into me driving home with it. Mo was great. Thanks again.

February 25, 2018

Mo made what I thought would be a stressful experience very easy and pleasant. All the employees were bery professional and friendly. The process took... no more than an hour once I knew exactly what car I wanted (which looked exactly the same in person as the pictures online) I am very happy with my first new car and thank you Mo for making this a great experience for me and also filling my tank lol! Don’t hestitate to stop in and talk to these guys, you won’t be disappointed!