Executive Auto Sales

91 reviews

Read reviews that mention:

• March 26, 2018

Great place to buy a car. Great attention to detail. No pushy salesmen, very good and friendly place. Mo and Ali were very attentive and knowledgeable... of the sales process. Fastest in and out of any place I have purchased a car.

September 13, 2018

They were very nice. The cars I looked at were very clean. I ended buying a different vehicle from a different dealership simply because of the specific... vehicle I wanted. But I put money down on a vehicle, and was refunded and even then they didnt pressure me and still were very nice throughout the process.

September 13, 2018

Even though I ended up buying a different vehicle they were very nice. They didnt pressure me at all and they have very clean vehicles in their selection.... I would definitely recommend them to a friend or family member.

September 6, 2018

I never felt any sales pressure. Ali is the best. I felt part of the family each time I had an encounter with him. He was kind,thoughtful and no matter... what issue I had, herl addressed it most expeditiously. Ali promised to be with me during the sale as well as after the sale for any repair services I may need in the future.The amount and quality of the cars there is amazing. I recommend to anyone wanting a great used car and Excelled customer service to shop Executive Auto Sales.

May 24, 2018

I bought my first BMW from these guys and the experience totally exceeded my expectations. Was at first wary to put my trust in an independent dealer,... but the price was right and they took me seriously. I will return to this shop for my next car, and would recommend them to a friend.

May 19, 2018

The guys at Executive delivered on everything they promised. Generally buing a car is a hassle but they made the experience a pleasure. Will be back for... next car.

April 23, 2018

Purchased a 2014 Nissan Altima 2.5 SL fully loaded, very nice people, great customer service. Had a minor issue with the car but they immediately took... care of it and even paid for our lunch to make up for the inconvenience. I will definitely be coming back here in the future & would recommend them to my friends and family.

April 18, 2018

As most of you folks know, buying a used car is quite the chore. However, Executive Auto Sales in Woodbury, NJ is the exception to that rule! I was guided... from start to finish by a very pleasant chap named Mo. He was very knowledgeable and super accommodating. He turned my frown upside down. I have found my families NEW source for cars. Thank you Mo......well done sir!

March 24, 2018

If you want a car please go to Executive Auto Sales! These guys were amazing and accommodating. I was so happy with the service and the help with lowering... my monthly costs. They went above and beyond to give me the best deal and the car is exactly what they said it was. I was pleased and very happy with the staff. They explained everything in detail so when I left I had no questions. It was a way better car buying experience than I could’ve imagined. Ali was great and even gave me cash out of his packet to get the car detailed, who does that? I highly recommend them to everybody because their selection is great, the family ran environment is awesome and the quality of service can’t be beat! I’m so happy for choosing them and pleased that they made my experience wonderful. Happy driving !

March 20, 2018

Great people who really want you to get the best deal possible. Even though we had to come back on multiple occasions they still treated us the same each... time and helped us out.