4.4
Average based on 59 reviews
  • Very nice service!

Very nice guy. I chose a Toyota Corolla 2004 from them.The car is well maintained and the price is reasonable. Most importantly, guys there can be trusted.Strongly recommended!!!

• Great customer service with little wait time

Very friendly and professional staff. Helped me and my family transition from our old car to our new car quickly. Was a little apprehensive about buying a used car but the dealership was very honest with us and made us feel comfortable.

• great service

Great service. Took care of me and the car. Make you feel like you're part off family

• Great service

Really liked the service here I live my first car thanks guys

Really liked the service here I live my first car thanks guys

• Great

people are very great! I'll always recommend! to all my friends !

people are very great! I'll always recommend! to all my friends !

• Great service

great service! we walked out the same day with our car. greatly recommend!!!

great service! we walked out the same day with our car. greatly recommend!!!

• New Customer

I just purchase a 2011 Chevy aveo a couple of weeks ago from Cars R Us which I was refer by my brother who also purchase a car from them. The process was easy and they were willing to work with me which was awesome; Customer service was excellent! My engine light came on and I called Chris who was my sales guy and told him about the problem I was having even though I brought the car as is he was more than willing to help me out with my problem so that really meant a lot to me so I would highly recommend Cars R Us to any one who is looking to buy a car at a affordable price and work with good honest people!!

• great service

good customer service. knowledgeable about what he is doing. friendly and helpful. Will recommend.

• Great Deal thanks Guys

totally great guy Chris and great service . drove out with what I went to buy.

totally great guy Chris and great service . drove out with what I went to buy.

• great service

Chris had grease customer service and helped me all the way with my purchase. I would recommend them to my friends and family.