• Very nice service!

Very nice guy. I chose a Toyota Corolla 2004 from them.The car is well maintained and the price is reasonable. Most importantly, guys there can be trusted.Strongly recommended!!!

• Great Service and Communication !!! Buy Here!!!

Took a gamble and bought a 2009 mini cooper convertible from this dealership without inspecting the car. Chris made the whole process easy and couldn't be more accommodating. The car came and we couldn't be more happy with it. Only complaint was a missing spare tire and Chris is going to help me find one locally. Buy here without hesitation. Will definitely be doing business here again. Still need my Z3...

• Great customer service with little wait time

Very friendly and professional staff. Helped me and my family transition from our old car to our new car quickly. Was a little apprehensive about buying a used car but the dealership was very honest with us and made us feel comfortable.

• great service

Great service. Took care of me and the car. Make you feel like you're part off family

• Great service

Really liked the service here I live my first car thanks guys

Really liked the service here I live my first car thanks guys

• Great

people are very great! I'll always recommend! to all my friends !

people are very great! I'll always recommend! to all my friends !

• Great service

great service! we walked out the same day with our car. greatly recommend!!!

great service! we walked out the same day with our car. greatly recommend!!!

• New Customer

I just purchase a 2011 Chevy aveo a couple of weeks ago from Cars R Us which I was refer by my brother who also purchase a car from them. The process was easy and they were willing to work with me which was awesome; Customer service was excellent! My engine light came on and I called Chris who was my sales guy and told him about the problem I was having even though I brought the car as is he was more than willing to help me out with my problem so that really meant a lot to me so I would highly recommend Cars R Us to any one who is looking to buy a car at a affordable price and work with good honest people!!

• great service

good customer service. knowledgeable about what he is doing. friendly and helpful. Will recommend.

• Great Deal thanks Guys

totally great guy Chris and great service . drove out with what I went to buy.

totally great guy Chris and great service . drove out with what I went to buy.