Countryside GM

(4.4) 45 reviews

Call This Dealer

New Used Service

4.4
  • So Easy and Simple! Thank You Kyle.
    March 31, 2017

Kyle Buss did an excellent job of working with us and getting a deal done right away. We feel we were treated fairly and we are very happy with our pu...rchase. We will keep Country Side Chevrolet in mind as a go to location the next time we are purchasing another new Chevrolet vehicle.

• Great value and ease of negotiations.
    February 9, 2018

I was very satisfied that the advertised price was legitimate. Communication was excellent throughout the purchase and delivery process. I would de...finitely recommend the dealership.

Joe - Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We strive to do our best for our customers. We look for any incentives available to p...ass along and offer the best price possible. Customer Satisfaction is our main goal here at Countryside. I am happy to hear it is working!! If you need anything, if you have any questions or concerns please reach out to us. Thanks again, Joan George 920.885.3301

• BEST DEALERSHIP EVER!!!
    April 13, 2017

Awesome, awesome service. The sales and finance guys are top notch. They worked with us for over fours hours to get us into the car we wanted. Even wh...en we left with no car because we couldn't get what we wanted, they still worked until 8:00 at night and got us the car we wanted. They never gave up helping us. They are by far the best dealership ever. I will never go to another dealership ever. Best customer service I have ever received!!!

• Will never be back.
    April 1, 2017

I bought a 2015 Chevy truck from Kyle Buss 4 months ago. After 2 weeks of ownership I put a dime-sized dent in it. I asked Kyle how much it would cost... me to repair. His reply? "Oh that little thing? Don't worry about it. I'll take care of it at your next oil change." I thought that was amazing customer service. Well I just took my vehicle in and Kyle said he wasn't willing to repair the dent (Unbeknownst to me). I was not called with a price quote from the service dept. They fixed the dent and touched up the paint (which looks terrible!) And charged me $110. And the service writer was beyond rude. I refuse to even go back for my second free oil change.

• Countryside GM Beaver Dam
    March 22, 2017

By far the best car buying experience I have ever had. Our salesman Jeff was outstanding very down to earth and didn't try selling us something we did...nt want. My wife and I both agree we will be buying all of our vehicles from countryside GM Beaver Dam going forward. I also recommend countryside GM Beaver Dam to anyone else looking to buy a GM product

• Bought a new truck - just what I was looking for
    March 14, 2017

Made me feel welcome and calmed the nerves of purchasing a new vehicle, all while answering any questions I had honestly. I found just what I was look...ing for at a great price, not to mention that I can stop back for free car washes! I know a couple others that have purchased vehicles here and I would definitely recommend this dealer to others I know.

• Dean of Beaver Dam
    March 8, 2017

Kyle was Fantastic no pressure he picked the vehicle according to our liking and what a great pick. Thank you very Much

• Countryside Beaver Dam
    February 11, 2017

My wife and I have bought many new vehicles from Countryside in our 14 years. And I would like too say that Beaver Dam is very lucky too have a first... class Dealership like this. It starts at the top with Kieth the owner, and Tony, Kyle and everyone that works for this establishment. With admiration Dennis Nampel

• 2015 Chevy Silverado
    February 9, 2017

Kyle was amazing through out the whole process. I was super nervous to buy for the first time but he made everything so simple and easy for me. I love... my new truck so much!!!

Ashlynn, We are happy you love your new truck. Kyle does try to make your experience a good one for you. Congratulations and Enjoy! If you need any...thing, just call or stop in. Joan George 920.885.3301

• Ease of sale
    January 16, 2017

I had limited time to shop, Kyle was very helpful in providing me great options and trade ideas prior arriving. He was detailed, and the car was exact...ly as he described, clean, 1 owner, and in impeccable condition inside and out. I had already researched the price, and Kyle had it priced competitive to all the comparables, and booking sites. The fact it was certified certainly helped place some added assurance i could drive it away the same day without too much worry. I bought that day, took it home, and found a small ding in the windshield up under the rear view mirror (not viewable from the drivers side and not that noticeable from the passenger side). Kyle, and Countryside, stepped up to replace the windshield for me. The dealership was exceptionally clean, well laid out, and has an office and kids area for guests. While waiting to purchase, all the service customers seemed to be in a good spirits. Delivery and finance went fairly quick, as the car was already in great condition. I would buy from Kyle again @ Countryside.

Countryside GM