Truckmax

4.3 out of 5 (4.3) 6 reviews

Call This Dealer

April 28, 2018

Purchased a truck online and after reviewing documents that the manager John Paul provided I proceeded with purchase. I received truck and the entire ...under body was corroded with rust which the documents stated there was none of. I tried to contact John Paul but was blown off. Hope no one has to deal with the letdown I did. Now I'm stuck with a corroded truck that is falling apart

July 17, 2017

Just purchased my truck and all I can say excellent service and great deal. Gotta thank John Paul for getting me in a truck I've always wanted highly ...recommended.

June 16, 2017

I have purchased 2 trucks now from John Paul and his team at Truckmax and wouldn't dream of going anywhere else! I have a 2013 2500 Silverado diesel c...rew cab and a 2014 Toyota Tundra crew cab and both are head turners! The entire experience was flawless! Once the deal was made, John Paul had the paperwork prepared and waiting...all I had to do was come down and sign the docs! Easiest car buying on the planet! Since my first purchase, I have referred numerous friends and family to Truckmax and a few have had the same great experience! Thanks JP! I'll be back for more later down the road I'm sure!

June 14, 2017

Nothing but great things to say about Truckmax. I was very surprised on how easy they make the process! Honest and upfront will be recommending may fr...iends to these guys.

November 9, 2016

Unfortunately the truck I wanted was sold the morning I went to look at it. I, However, was very impressed with their professionalism and willingness... to find me another truck for me. The quality of vehicles there is excellent. You will get a look driving one of their trucks.

October 21, 2016

Great job by the guys at Truckmax - nice selection of vehicles available if you want a Lifted vehicle this is the place to go!

Truckmax