Adams Auto Sales

Not rated Dealerships need five reviews in the past 24 months before we can display a rating.
Visit Adams Auto Sales
Sunday Closed Closed
(717) 769-4212 (717) 769-4212

1.0

rip off

Called them up about a car they said was a pampered collectibile. Got there and it was a complete piece of shaking,rough running smoking junk heap with no brakes. Pretty much a death trap. Never offered to give me back my deposit after bald face lies about the condition of the car. They appear to have fine tuned the art of the ripoff without having a single, tiny, shred of remorse. Total disgusting experience

Dealer response

Sorry to hear that the car did not meet your standards. The salesman had texted you numerous photos of the imperfections and a video of the car running. The car is a 24 years old used collectible. The car definitely had brakes during the test drive. As for the no refund of your deposit, we never charged your card for the deposit. Please check your credit card statement. You were also told that before you wrote this review when you sent a nasty text to my salesman. Good luck in your search for a car.

Great experience! Very friendly and helpful. Very honest...

Great experience! Very friendly and helpful. Very honest and trustworthy. Listed complete vehicle history and repairs that they had made to prep for selling. Total transparency. I will definitely buy here again!

Great dealings

They were extremely courteous. Easy to work with. Helped me get tje best deal. I went in knowing what I wanted and they made it a pleasant experience.

good dealer to check

Good small used car dealer. Good/fair prices. Check out car before you buy. I got envoy with bad sensor which they replaced but there was still something else wrong with abs brakes.

1.5

Used Car Review

The dealership and vehicles looked very nice via pictures but in person visit found that the vehicles were dirty and not as good of condition. A long travel was not worth it.

Would recommend

I bought a Chevy Malibu from this dealer over a year and a half ago and have been very pleased with the car. The dealer gave me accurate information about the vehicle (it had hail damage), a fair price, and great service! There was a problem with the title initially (not the dealer's fault) and they bent over backwards to get it fixed with the state. I was very happy with my experience at Adam's Auto.

Excellent Dealership

The car I was interested in was as represented in their advertisement. They provided me with the CarFax information without hesitation. Good price for a good vehicle.

Good, Friendly, Honest Service

We were very pleased with the quick and easy service Mr. Adam's provided.

quick and fair

I had a very good experience at Adams. I got a fair price on my trade, a good deal on my purchase and was in and out quickly and easily. The people were easy to deal with and friendly, and not pushy at all. Additionally, they did all of my replacement title paperwork quickly when I could not find the title on my trade.

3.0

Quick purchase, fair price

Had a fairly quick and easy buying experience. Would tell a friend to go there for a decent low priced used car.